Author Topic: Thai Oriental Spa - Coventry  (Read 2591 times)

Offline waggy2010

I visited the above for a nice relaxing massage. I do suffer from tight hamstrings, do i need more of an excuses? ;)

After checking out the reviews here i assumed this massage would include extras.

It was 3pm on Wednesday - i called and asked if there was availability for a 30 minute massage and there was straight away although they tried to persuade me to book 60 mins.

On arrival, the parlour is kitted out with a receptionist at the front desk.

Full body thai massage:
£25 / 30 mins
£40 / 1 hr

Thai lady (no older than 40, not a bad looking face, nice tidy body)
Started with on my front, proper thai massage with standing on me with a little bit of light hearted small talk.

Due to my baby face, i come across as young despite being 3200. As with this case, she asked if it was my first time and asked a few subtle questions.

After 20 mins, asked if i wanted extra - i'm easily persuaded.. :unknown:

£20 for HE
she suggested another £20 for topless and even suggested B2B next time for more money.

I said i only had £25 on me and got HE and topless whilst saying i'll be back again.

Nice massage but nothing special that i would go back to. Would recommend if you're in the area.

Offline Jasonk71


Offline waggy2010

External Link/Members Only

Also there is a shower in the room which i used afterwards alone.

Offline ScouserRod

Did you get her name ?
Did she allow any touching?

Glad you enjoyed

Offline waggy2010

Did you get her name ?
Did she allow any touching?

Glad you enjoyed

I forgot her name :(

yes she allowed touching over clothes. she offered b2b so I reckon you could have done more with her.

0808

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I went there today. What a joke. I booked a time12.30. Got there
Sign on door busy come back at 12.30 it was 12.30 waited out side
10 mins . Well pissed off . To top it all no topless as she only does
HE and had the balls to ask for £30 WTF. So just had massage.
Which was average. I’ve done a review. So al in all
A waste of time for me anyway.