Author Topic: Maysa Thai Massage Stafford  (Read 1817 times)


5 review(s) for MAYSA RELAXING  (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Andywb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 777
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 150
I saw Maysa last week and when sitting down to write review, I now see that the link to Maysa on AW is now dead
External Link/Members Only+
         
Although interestingly the link to her former life as Chanapa on AW is still live External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

As reported in a previous review by Flatcap, I found her very keen to talk about her life as a FS WG, her reasons for switching to massage only (with HE) and her future plans for a life with a new boy friend.

I'll post a brief review anyway but I suspect that she has brought those plans forward and has retired given that her new AW profile is gone.

Comms - very straight forward by text and given instructions in park in Tescos (then call for the address)
Location - easy to find and discreet, a really clean comfortable flat with a new massage table

I found Maysa to be very atttractive, says she is 36, and has a lovely smile and slim sexy figure

The massage was very professional, nice firm with good technique; flipping over in the last 20 minutes she gave me an excellent happy ending. Chatting to her kept her attention.....but I did get the impression her mind was elsewhere...but it was ultimately a skilled massage to finish me off with the occasional flash of a really sexy smile.

There was absolutely no touching allowed.

Cost - 1hr £60

I am glad I saw Maysa - and overall a neutral to positive experience. I decided on Positive as the headline but it was borderline due to her evident lack of enthusiasm at times.  Clearly she has plans to retire ....I can't be sure but she may have gone?