I spotted her AW profile had appeared in York as she was touring. Fancying a bit of ebony, I did some searching on UKP with very little success. It was almost a case of TOFTT as I went to see Jamie_lou earlier this evening.
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only Visible number: +447398539796 or 07398539796
The short version.An extremely disappointing meeting with, according to her profile, “an ebony sexy princess who IS… classic, cheerful, smiley, sophisticated and open minded”. Sadly the reality is that her profile page should be in the fiction section of the library as it promises a lot of things that she doesn’t deliver.
The booking process.Number on her profile so a few texts confirming services agreed to which included Kissing, OWO, deep throat and sex in the usual positions. All included in the price.
I arranged a one hour booking with the option to extend if things were going well and less than two hours later was at her apartment.
The Venue. A smallish, split-level, apartment in York City Centre close to Micklegate Bar. Very little on-street parking in the area with a pay and display available on Nunnery Lane a couple of minutes’ walk away.
Description.Jamie_lou is IMHO a FAF black girl. 5’4”, size 8 with natural 36C tits, the tiniest little waist, and a gorgeous arse. She is hot with a fantastic figure and very long dark brown hair that is full of extensions. The pics on AW appear genuine although they do not show the full extent of her tattoos. In addition she has piercings in her nipples and navel.
Facially she is not a head turner but certainly not off putting.
The meeting.I arrived at the given postcode with ten minutes to spare and let her know by text I was there whenever she was ready. Immediately I received a phone call in which she directed me to the apartment entrance. There I found the door slightly open so I entered. No sign of Jamie_lou, not even hiding behind the door! I said “hello” rather loudly, a little concerned that I was in the wrong apartment. A reply of “come upstairs” allayed my fears and I found her waiting in the bedroom wearing a fishnet type, very short, dress and a thong. She looked stunning and I told her so as I moved toward her to kiss her.
At this point she did a kind of sidestep and told me to make myself comfortable, almost pushing me into sitting on the bed. With the benefit of hindsight this is the point at which the alarm bells should have started ringing as she then asked me how long I wanted to stay and did I want to pay for any extras (anal and fisting are £50 each extra according to her profile). FFS we had only arranged this less than two hours ago! Anyway I told her one hour, we got the paper work out of the way and I undressed.
She then started to perform a strange type of lap dance which really was doing nothing for me so I took hold of her by the waist and moved her onto the bed where she bent over and started to give me OWO which lasted all of two minutes and involved little more than the head of my cock entering her mouth before she lay back on the bed beside me.
I again tried to kiss her but she clearly wasn’t having any of that so I slowly licked my way down her body, paying attention to her nipples before moving on to her pussy which was clean and tasted quite sweet although it had been at least a couple of days since a razor had been near it. I licked and sucked her pussy for a few minutes during which time she did get rather wet. Then, fuck me, she reached over and picked up a toy which she turned on, pushed my head out of the way and made herself cum.
Right, I thought, time for me to have some fun! So I move up to try and sample her deep throat. At this point she reaches for a condom and says she only does that covered. So on it goes and she starts sucking me, never taking her hand off my cock and taking less than half my length into her mouth. I tell her we’d agreed deep throat to which she replied “Oh you’re way too big for that” and any attempts to put my hands anywhere near her head saw her back away.
Deciding deep throat wasn’t going to happen I asked her to get on top of me. She climbed aboard in cow girl and started to ride me rather nicely as she does have a very tight pussy. Sadly this only lasted a few minutes before she said that it was too tiring and I’d have to get on top. Switched to missionary, placed her legs over my shoulders and started to give her a good pounding which felt great but produced little, if any reaction from Jamie-lou. Turning her over, she stuck her arse in the air and I continued to pound her pussy in doggy. Again very little reaction apart from when I gave her arse a, fairly gentle, slap as she turned her head and gave me a look that said “I don’t like that either”, before I grabbed her waist and really went for it finishing in the bag.
Jamie-lou immediately jumped off the bed and grabbed the wet wipes before passing me a couple to clean myself up. As I lay down on the bed she picked up her phone and started reading and sending texts. At this point I tried to instigate some general chat as there was still plenty of time left for a second round. She told me that she was from Birmingham and that she would only be in York until tomorrow. I asked if she enjoyed what she did and, surprise surprise, she said “apart from the money, not really”.
At this point I decided that she was more interested in her phone than a second round so I got dressed, said goodbye and left.
I got back to my car 34 minutes after I had left it and that includes the 2-3 minute walk each way.
The money bit.I paid Jamie-lou £110 for an hour of her time.
In conclusion.Although I’ve never seen an EE I have read numerous reviews on this site and were it not that Jamie_lou was black with a slight West Midlands accent you could easily be forgiven for thinking she was one of those Romanian I don’t do that girls.
I did consider going neutral as she fucks really well but overall, an extremely disappointing punt with a girl who gave the impression that she didn’t want to be there and didn’t provide the agreed services. Perhaps if you pay for the extras you might find her more responsive, after all, she likes the money!
Would I return? Not a cat in hell's chance, there are much better girls out there.