Author Topic: Lavenders - Newcastle  (Read 1526 times)

Offline pauls3332

Visited Lavenders in Nunn Street today . Asian slim girl . Place looks a bit tired now needing a bit of decorating since I was last in Newcastle.

Massage OK but more interested in teasing for a HE at £20 and an extra £20 to see her tits.

25 mins and wiped down with a warm towel.

Soft massage was ok but she kept looking at he mobile every few minutes.

Positive as extras offered but swaying towards negative for the attention paid to the massage.


 


Offline roboeggman

Visited Lavenders in Nunn Street today . Asian slim girl . Place looks a bit tired now needing a bit of decorating since I was last in Newcastle.

Massage OK but more interested in teasing for a HE at £20 and an extra £20 to see her tits.

25 mins and wiped down with a warm towel.

Soft massage was ok but she kept looking at he mobile every few minutes.

Positive as extras offered but swaying towards negative for the attention paid to the massage.

From the sounds of things I'd have gone neg. £40 on top of the massage and it wasn't even b2b?

Playing with a phone is a pet hate. I've had massages and had to ask to have the phone ignored or turned off.

Your review though, so thanks for the input  :hi:

also this is the best link I could find, no prices though

External Link/Members Only