Author Topic: SUE LEE - south croydon  (Read 3942 times)

punther

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

External Link/Members Only

Went to see her based on the many positive reviews she has on here

Location: Flat in south croydon

Physical
about 5ft3 asian lady in 40s
facially not the prettiest
SLim but body showing its age, little bit of belly

Personality:
this is where she shines, very engaging, friendly and chatty. she has a lot of energy

Service:
very honest and professional service
Owo: she does give good owo and makes a fair attempt at dt though shes not able to go particularly deep she pushes down as far as she can go
she sucks/licks balls very well

rimming: no nonsense rimming, she really gets stuck inn licking, tounge fucking
she gives an extremely thorough clean with wet wipes prior to rimming

cim: no flinching, took it all then went to spit out

seen her a couple times now and i would recommend for service focused punters

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59

Offline NickA

+447833624409
07833624409

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Those photos always crack me up. That’s no more Sue Lue than it is me.

Seen her several times. She’s great - just like the man says. She’s in her fifties now though.

Offline markimark08

External Link/Members Only

Went to see her based on the many positive reviews she has on here

Location: Flat in south croydon

Physical
about 5ft3 asian lady in 40s
facially not the prettiest
SLim but body showing its age, little bit of belly

Personality:
this is where she shines, very engaging, friendly and chatty. she has a lot of energy

Service:
very honest and professional service
Owo: she does give good owo and makes a fair attempt at dt though shes not able to go particularly deep she pushes down as far as she can go
she sucks/licks balls very well

rimming: no nonsense rimming, she really gets stuck inn licking, tounge fucking
she gives an extremely thorough clean with wet wipes prior to rimming

cim: no flinching, took it all then went to spit out

seen her a couple times now and i would recommend for service focused punters

damn you have been getting about appreciate the reviews.  Did she have any one else working with her?  Been there a couple of times way back in the day to see Stephanie who was the best oriental i have tried.

Offline joe diddley

damn you have been getting about appreciate the reviews.  Did she have any one else working with her?  Been there a couple of times way back in the day to see Stephanie who was the best oriental i have tried.

Stephanie also worked in Soho along with a couple of Suelee's other girls such as Dee Dee. I think she used the name Lou Lou in Soho if I'm not mistaken.

punther

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
damn you have been getting about appreciate the reviews.  Did she have any one else working with her?  Been there a couple of times way back in the day to see Stephanie who was the best oriental i have tried.

was just her, think its her private residence

Offline peter jb

damn you have been getting about appreciate the reviews.  Did she have any one else working with her?  Been there a couple of times way back in the day to see Stephanie who was the best oriental i have tried.


Ah , Stephanie 😋
Must be 10 years since used to see her - the most amazing long glossy hair , huge breasts and great owo and cim . Not sure there is any oriental as good in a parlour at the moment . Hope she’s happy wherever she is - I’d still see her now if she was working .

Offline NickA

Anyone know if Sue Lee is still working? I know her Ace Escorts ad is still up and running, but have phoned a few times over the last few months and phone either off or straight to voicemail.

She always picked up in the 'old days' and i was a regular a few years back.

Reason I ask is I wonder if she hadn't retired. I saw her in Surrey Street market last week with a gentleman friend. He was carrying her shopping bags. So she's got him well trained - cos he was knocking on a bit.

Did a double take when I saw her, as I couldnt place where I knew her from. Took a couple of seconds. Then realised. Last time I saw her she'd had her "old girl" clitoris in my mouth.

punther

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Anyone know if Sue Lee is still working? I know her Ace Escorts ad is still up and running, but have phoned a few times over the last few months and phone either off or straight to voicemail.

She always picked up in the 'old days' and i was a regular a few years back.

Reason I ask is I wonder if she hadn't retired. I saw her in Surrey Street market last week with a gentleman friend. He was carrying her shopping bags. So she's got him well trained - cos he was knocking on a bit.

Did a double take when I saw her, as I couldnt place where I knew her from. Took a couple of seconds. Then realised. Last time I saw her she'd had her "old girl" clitoris in my mouth.

she difficult to get hold of by phone

if you call her and the phone rings but she dosent answer text and you may get a reply later in the day

also dont think she works after 5pm or so

Offline Private Member

Anyone know if Sue Lee is still working? I know her Ace Escorts ad is still up and running, but have phoned a few times over the last few months and phone either off or straight to voicemail.

She always picked up in the 'old days' and i was a regular a few years back.

Reason I ask is I wonder if she hadn't retired. I saw her in Surrey Street market last week with a gentleman friend. He was carrying her shopping bags. So she's got him well trained - cos he was knocking on a bit.

Did a double take when I saw her, as I couldnt place where I knew her from. Took a couple of seconds. Then realised. Last time I saw her she'd had her "old girl" clitoris in my mouth.

Saw her a couple of weeks back Nick - but had a similar experience to you previously trying to get hold of her