Visiting this place twice when on a recent trip, easily found on Google Maps, it’s the one down the road from Jokers Bar.
€35 half hour/€50 hour entry price for the massage. The girls are all Chinese, usually 30+, the girl you get is the one sat inside the ship when you turn up. I never saw more than one sat there even though there was more than one working, so I don’t know if that’s an arrangement they have.
On my first visit I got a very friendly but not overly attractive chineee lady, and on leaving saw a prettier more petite lady sat there, which I saw the 2nd time. So my advise is go in when you like the look of the lady!
Both visits went similar, decent massage (I thought anyway), some reach unders, then of course you get the offers. Happy ending was quoted steep both times at €50, on both occasions I negotiated naked handjob/blowjob with a bit of B2B for €100, and the 2nd time I had sex within that price as well. So €150 all in for the hour, quite steep but on both occasions I received a nice head massage after the deed was done which was a nice touch.
I can recommend if you’re happy with that price level, but like I said talk a bit to the girl in reception, make sure you like her and she’s positive etc etc