Author Topic: Angie: San Ling, Baker Street  (Read 2195 times)

Offline FrankieS

Venue: SanLing in Baker St, just opposite the tube exit. The place has been recently done up quite nicely, actual showers in the rooms. Not sure if new owners, but the place has been massively improved.

The Girl: Chinese milf, late 40's, nice bolt ons and slim body. Face was not much to look at. She was friendly throughout.

The Massage: Actually pretty good, she is obviously experienced, pjenty of cc swipes etc - no will she wont she at San Ling!

The extras: ended up with owo, not bad, nice and slow, plenty of spit. However, not particularly deep. A nice touch was some light rimming. Cim, but no swallow. There was some b2b, but it was a bit naff - I didn't feel it was all that sensual.

The damage: £50 for 1hr massage. ( a bit steep, but that price is becoming typical). B2b was £50 with Bj. She tried £100 first. Flatly refused.


The verdict: Neutral. The bj was ok, but the b2b was below average. I have a feeling Fs is her prefered service (offered at £80). She's definatly not worth £80.


Would I go back? Only for someone hotter - the receptionist was a cutey, but bitchy as hell.


Offline stampjones

They have showers in the room now? I never went because there was no way to clean up without going walkabout. I also never realised they had a dedicated receptionist. Whenever Ive walked past recently if anyone was on reception they were quite obviously one of the girls - usually an old bint with her bolt-ons hanging out of her top. If things have improved it may be worth a return visit. Thanks for posting

Online LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Those basement rooms were nowt much more than panelled-off alcoves.  They've plumbed in multiple showers?
I hope they've got the drainage and humidity extraction to cope or it's going to be damp, stinky and mouldy down there before long.

I'd rather they found younger and prettier ladies with the same liberal service offerings.

Offline FrankieS

I'm not sure if they all have showers, but the first couple of rooms next to the stairs had showers. The last time I visited the place was a total shithole - it needed the refurb. It will be interesting to see if they manage to get hotter massueses, although I have a sneaky suspicion they bump prices. The last tome I went before the refurb, FS was on offer for £50.

Offline advent2016

I used to visit about 15 years ago as was one of the few places where you could see a genuine Japanese provider on certain days. Showers never bothered me as I had a customer in baker street who had a gym with showers.