Author Topic: Alia -vivastreet- Cardiff central - last time with Romanians  (Read 1018 times)

Jhonny1992

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi everyone,

This is the first review since I become one of the constant visitors to the website and I hope my review is welcomed.

External Link/Members Only

Fee: 120£ -agreed to add fk and owo for extra 20£-
Time: 12:00 pm.
Venue: rented apartment in Cardiff City Centre

Comms thro text were good and quick. I was a bit hesitant since she’s Romanian but I always learn leasons in the hardway. Anyways, arrived at 12 and here she is opens the door and a tall beautifu  girl appears. Now, the moment I saw here I realized that she’s only in one picture in her profile and the rest don’t belong to ber.  Went straight to the room, exchanged the money -with 20£- extra given as agreed and as our beloved Romanians do she refused to offer fk? I have no explanation of such contraduction and to the fact she lied even tho she confirmed it to me in text. I told myself since I already gave her the money then I won’t either get my money back or the serivce so cloths off, one shot and left. She also had a scar on her belly hence the fake photos. 

Note: this is my last encounter with Romanians not just because of this experience but few others in the past where trust, honesty and the quality of service are all messed up. 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 02:06:20 pm by Jhonny1992 »

Offline mr big

Tip keep away from Romanians look good just dont deliver

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for the review and for stepping out of the shadows after 2 years.  Agree with Mr Big, try and stay away from Romanians.   :hi:

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Schoolboy error seeking these girls out with 2 years uk p advice under your belt, I too made the same mistakes 4 / 5 times,  nearly 4 years ago, but had not found u k p, thought it was odd none of them spoke much English and were all basically shit ? I had no idea why I kept falling in to the same situation ? I thought this is what it’s like and was going to pack it in, but with in days of finding this site, and reading reviews, threads etc the light came on to a whole world I never knew existed, and I’d been knee deep in in it for weeks, never seen another Roma since, take the advice freely given on here and you will only occasionally have a bad one.

Offline DevilD

Schoolboy error seeking these girls out with 2 years uk p advice under your belt, I too made the same mistakes 4 / 5 times,  nearly 4 years ago, but had not found u k p, thought it was odd none of them spoke much English and were all basically shit ? I had no idea why I kept falling in to the same situation ? I thought this is what it’s like and was going to pack it in, but with in days of finding this site, and reading reviews, threads etc the light came on to a whole world I never knew existed, and I’d been knee deep in in it for weeks, never seen another Roma since, take the advice freely given on here and you will only occasionally have a bad one.
+1, esp about the experience you have, OP... :hi: