Author Topic: LittleBlue94x Stockton  (Read 844 times)


10 review(s) for LittleBlue94x (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Steelboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

             Blow and go £30

Comms- easily arranged by text, one hour later I was parked in a free car park 2 mins walk away
             text her again for the house number

Venue-   The house was clean and tidy, I was there in the daytime, there wasn’t many people about

Girl-       I would say the photos and statistics on aw are her, Blue is pretty, friendly, talkative girl
             with a beautiful pair of tits, piercings in her nose, lip and tongue

Meeting- knocked on the door, it opened straight away, Blue was behind it
             Took my shoes off and followed her upstairs into the bedroom, handed over the cash
             Removed my clothes and laid on the bed by then she had her top off and knelt next to me
             And started rubbing her tongue piercing round the tip of mini me then slowly putting
             it further into her mouth with good technique, no eye contact or ball sucking
             But it was still good, eventually I came in her mouth and she swallowed the lot 
             
             Would I recommend- yes