Author Topic: Charlotte - Gracie's girls - Hartlepool  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Larkins cupboard

30 mins £60

External Link/Members Only

Charlotte (not to be confused with masquerade Charlotte) is probably my favourite girl around at the moment.

After some confusing coms with Gracie's I eventually found the marina flat (partly my fault, just had a very old phone). Parking fine . I'd seen her before at the Boro flat, don't like it much though, I feel like everyone knows the linthorpe place is 'notorious'

Once inside there were more problems, Gracie's hadn't passed on my requests. Fortunately the problems stopped there though.

Charlotte I'd say is a fresh looking early 30s, very attractive, a few tattoos but nothing off putting. I'd always thought she'd be too slim for me from the photos but she's a more normal weight now. She was wearing black undies and stockings and looked great.

The difference with Charlotte is attitude. It's the best I've ever found. She's so encouraging. There's a couple of don'ts which she'll tell you straight away, beyond that she's amazingly game.

I'd requested tie and tease which Gracie's had failed to pass on but she did her very best to accommodate. After some spanking on me, she let me bend her over my knee for some slaps. Her arse is tremendous anarl

I finished off from behind, would have been happy with virtually anything.

I think she should go indie, would be a great success. Though understandably she's nervous about sorting her own premises and to be fair everyone knows where she is at gracies.

Delightful woman and very easy to talk to. Plenty more adventures with her to come hopefully

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers for the review, pleased it worked out in the end :hi:

Offline Whattacrock

Can I ask what her don'ts are please?

This girl has been on my radar for ages, I need to take the plunge.  Love brunettes and she looks stunning in those outfits.  Hope she doesn't look too far from the pictures put up

Trouble is I can generally never know what time exactly I'll be free until on the day, and I'm guessing I'd need to book a few days in advance

Offline Andy_707

Can I ask what her don'ts are please?

From my experience her don’ts are CIM (although she does OWO) and anal, but she does enjoy a little finger up the wrong ‘un.

Offline roboeggman

Thanks for the review.

I want to book her every time she's doing incalls local to me but it seems that she changes where she is last minute sometimes.

Offline Whattacrock

From my experience her don’ts are CIM (although she does OWO) and anal, but she does enjoy a little finger up the wrong ‘un.

Thanks Andy....fine with me then....no kissing could've been a dealbreaker.

I'm going to try for a visit next week!

ca1985

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She’s pretty much the perfect punt

Offline Winker121

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and I'm pleased to hear that you were happy with your meeting. I had noticed her looking good in her photos on the site but have never quite got worked up enough about her to venture out of my normal stomping ground to see her.  Perhaps I should!