Author Topic: Khloe sexy girl - Colindale  (Read 1768 times)


106 review(s) for khloe sexy girl (98 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Vivastreet: External Link/Members Only
AW (not active): External Link/Members Only

Sometimes you just want to have a relaxing guaranteed  fun time. I am amazed I haven’t seen her before.

£120 - 1 hour

Khloe looked really good when I arrived there has been debate about her age, but she looked early 30s to me and in good shape.

Contact was easy and quickly arranged good comms throughout.

She opened the door wearing white lingerie didn’t have much chance to look as she was straight into passionate DFK which continued all the way through the meet.

Oral without was deep and sloppy, felt really good, so had plenty of that. 69 and reverse oral followed with lots of fingering. It was hot so I was too lazy to do anything, so she climbed on top and really went to town. Really mixed it up slow and fast until I couldn’t hold out anymore.

She then removed the Condom and cleaned me up.

I must say she is good to chat too, very easy going and will probably go back for more of her GFE style.


vjrahul

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm not sure about this. Her number is either switched off or some unknown person is picking the call.

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I'm not sure about this. Her number is either switched off or some unknown person is picking the call.

Not entirely sure what your on about as the number worked perfectly yesterday!!!

Offline lewishamguy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,127
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 39
Not entirely sure what your on about as the number worked perfectly yesterday!!!

Something doesn't look right as his post history suggests.  :sarcastic:

Good to read your review, Kev.  :thumbsup:

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Something doesn't look right as his post history suggests.  :sarcastic:

Good to read your review, Kev.  :thumbsup:

Cheers for reporting I didn’t check his posting history
 :hi: