AW link:
External Link/Members OnlyLocation : few mins from poplar dlr station. council estates saw quite a few indian gangsters around lol
Girl: Short, Petite, face is quite pretty. Flat ass.
Amount paid: 80 for 1 hour
Action: So I wanted something different read a few reviews and decided to give brigit a go. Got to the location and she opened the door and I just was not attracted to her dont get me wrong she is not ugly but she lacked sex appeal to me.
Saw a few reviews saying she had a nice ass Imo that is a big fat negative. ass was flat for me no bounce back action
She asked me what I wanted i told her massage and sex, I found her really quite and awkward. Her english is not the best but still not an excuse because I found her body language lacking enthusiasm.
She started with massaging my back it was okay nothing special then we moved to OWO which was quite shallow and slow admittedly I did not tell her to go deeper I guess its because I just was not into the whole vibe of the punt, She did make me come close to cumming a few times
Slammed her in doggy which was underwhelming for me because I prefer bigger asses finished in dom and left with about 40mins still left.
I know some people could class this as negative but to be fair to her. she did all I asked of her with no complaints but she did not go the extra mile and it did not help matters she did not float my boat
I did not leave feeling cheated but wanted something else so I decided to call up Curvy busty ivy
External Link/Members Only and arrange another punt straight away