Author Topic: xx vicky massage xx - Curvy Hungarian, Leyton  (Read 4038 times)


5 review(s) for xx vicky massage xx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
External Link/Members Only

Ground floor flat in small post-war terrace in Leyton.  The girls and maid sit in the front room (open plan to flat entrance)  Maid is pleasant and speaks good English, for those that like a matronly, older woman will probably want to give her a spin.  Glimpsed a pretty, slimmer brunette who looked more late 20s but not enough of a look to id her.

Been meaning to pay this lass a visit since the review last month.  Finally made it to Leyton this week.
Don't know why but I was expecting someone slimmer, she's a thick bodied size 12, about 5'6", it could've been the (lack of) lighting but she looks late 30s rather than late 20s, pleasant face, smooth skin, boobs hang a little but quite full so probably a D-cup.  Polite but distant at start but friendlier later after a bit of chat whilst she did a reasonable massage to get the intimacy going.   :thumbsup:

Massaged her, which she seemed to enjoy, transitioned to body slides and kissing her body, she seemed keen to raise herself and push back as I started to lick her from behind.   Kept developing this and she really responded, never got her to flip over so no kissing or fondling of her boobs.  No oral attempted either way.    :wacko:
I was very intent and turned on by her soft moaning and unprompted rocking of her rump back onto my fingers working the outside of her pussy (no insertion allowed) and cock rubbing up between her butt cheeks.
She juiced up very nicely in response to my licking and frigging her tidy puss.  Brought her off and as her clit pulsed between my fingers I blew my load all over her crack.   :thumbsup:

No cuddling after, she seemed keen to clean up and finish.  Turned out we finished 15 mins early.   :thumbsdown:

For 70 quid an hour a nice tumble with a woman who enjoys herself.  Will probably return to get my full time next time and see what else I can do to extend my mileage.   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 01:47:06 am by LLPunting »

Offline Lance

Did you manage to get a glimpse of this one External Link/Members Only ?

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Did you manage to get a glimpse of this one External Link/Members Only ?

might've been the maid I saw, similar build  but couldn't be sure

Offline Buzz666

Did you manage to get a glimpse of this one External Link/Members Only ?

I met this one when she was feeding the cats

She offered for me to come back and have her next time and I think I will

She is a chubby lass with big tits

Offline Lance

I met this one when she was feeding the cats

She offered for me to come back and have her next time and I think I will

She is a chubby lass with big tits

How is she facially?

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
How is she facially?

Off-topic guys, take this over to the other forum.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
UPDATE after return visit: 

Just to say that her boobs are enhanced but the implants are excellent quality, they hang quite naturally thanks to them not being too big for her skin and feel just a touch more solid than real ones.  Scars under boobs have faded almost to nothing and no pronounced scar tissue.  Nipples responsive and she likes to squeeze them when she's enjoying herself.   :thumbsup:

In mish she let her knees fall wide open presenting her pussy to be worked.  Particularly liked her softly gasped "fucks" and biting of her bicep as I teased her pussy with my covered knob.   :thumbsup:

Nicely plump, soft ass to crash into when enjoying doggie, enough to grab a couple of good handfuls to pull her back onto you.  She seemed to enjoy the deep hits although I couldn't tell if I was reaching her back wall as I was riding over the ridge of her pubic bone whilst thrusting, which made for a very tight feeling.  Her appreciative moans, clit rubbing and eager backward thrusts had me believing she was on the edge and that tipped me over.  She was face buried in the mattress, arse up in the air and happy for me to stay in her until every spasm passed before she slid off me. Fake or not it was a convincing performance, just what you want from a good SP.  So few girls at 150 ph and below seem to get this.   :thumbsup:

She was more chilled after this encounter than the first time, it all felt friendly and familiar.  We finished with about 10 mins to spare but I was spent so relaxed on the be, she nipped out then returned wrapped in a towel and spooned up beside me for a few minutes.  She showered first before me.   

At 70 for the hr still great VFM.  Noted during play that she doesn't like A-play on her.   :(

Met External Link/Members Only, she didn't realise I was still there and began talking to Vicky in the doorway of the room about the colour of her new nail polish.  She got a start when I poked my noggin out and complimented her nails  :lol:
She's about 5'2", quite rotund but a good set of norks on top and a cute face.  Seemed quite chirpy and good humoured.  Not my type but chubby-chasers will like her.

Offline East London boy

External Link/Members Only

Ground floor flat in small post-war terrace in Leyton.  The girls and maid sit in the front room (open plan to flat entrance)  Maid is pleasant and speaks good English, for those that like a matronly, older woman will probably want to give her a spin.  Glimpsed a pretty, slimmer brunette who looked more late 20s but not enough of a look to id her.

Been meaning to pay this lass a visit since the review last month.  Finally made it to Leyton this week.
Don't know why but I was expecting someone slimmer, she's a thick bodied size 12, about 5'6", it could've been the (lack of) lighting but she looks late 30s rather than late 20s, pleasant face, smooth skin, boobs hang a little but quite full so probably a D-cup.  Polite but distant at start but friendlier later after a bit of chat whilst she did a reasonable massage to get the intimacy going.   :thumbsup:

Massaged her, which she seemed to enjoy, transitioned to body slides and kissing her body, she seemed keen to raise herself and push back as I started to lick her from behind.   Kept developing this and she really responded, never got her to flip over so no kissing or fondling of her boobs.  No oral attempted either way.    :wacko:
I was very intent and turned on by her soft moaning and unprompted rocking of her rump back onto my fingers working the outside of her pussy (no insertion allowed) and cock rubbing up between her butt cheeks.
She juiced up very nicely in response to my licking and frigging her tidy puss.  Brought her off and as her clit pulsed between my fingers I blew my load all over her crack.   :thumbsup:

No cuddling after, she seemed keen to clean up and finish.  Turned out we finished 15 mins early.   :thumbsdown:

For 70 quid an hour a nice tumble with a woman who enjoys herself.  Will probably return to get my full time next time and see what else I can do to extend my mileage.   :thumbsup:
ok for a pump and dump