External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only£100 for an hour.
Mona was easy to deal with in making a date and location etc. You will need satnav as the outer suburbs of Hemel are a series of mazes and this one is beyond Gadebridge in the NW of the town on the edge of nowhere. Parking OK. House OK. Clean. Says 45 and that seems OK. Litvak.
I was warmly greeted and despite some of my desired services being not available I had a great time. One might say Mona worked hard to be sure that I enjoyed myself but also I could say that sensual togetherness and sharing comes naturally to her.
She did not take to my beard (surely better than unshaven stubble?) so only lip kissing and for her own valid reasons everything was done with a wellie on. That said she has a majestic and magic voluptuous figure with vast breasts and undulating acres of bum.
Her belly is a little slack as she has lost weight but that did not matter. We sort of snogged (pecked?) and certainly cuddled and the whole transaction changed once she sat in front of my face and let me lick her in and out. Taste was OK. She loved it, oozed the woman’s version of precum and then squealed and writhed and came while I srtoked her spine with one hand and her breasts with the other.
On with the wellie using her mouth and she sucked me until I had to ask her to stop. Mish and doggy with enthusiasm but there comes a point of no return for me, mister happy is hard and the rubber barrier gets on the way and he can go no further. She understood and did cowgirl with enthusiasm. She did it leaning forwards so I was buried in her vast boobs and could suck her nipples. She leaned backwards which put new pleasure and vibrations into mister happy. We alternated for a while.
Being buried in her ample bosoms was a real turn on, and I orgasmed mightily. Most times I have to come out to come when there is a wellie, but she knew what she was doing and had as much fun as I did.
Chat, clean and bye-bye, time for a nap in the car with eyeshades on before my drive.