Author Topic: Naughty Viviene - Crawley  (Read 989 times)


1 review(s) for Naughty Viviene (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline earlgreyhot

I've been just reading for a while,so here's my first review.

I was a bit tense as my initial plans today went to hell,so I called:
External Link/Members Only

A Czech BBW (pictures make her look as though she has waist, but she doesn't),gave her 50. Pulled my pants down and she started sucking (mediocre technique), ten minutes later sprayed my juice all over her tits, pulled up my pants and left.

Would I return - never.
Reasons: mediocre skills, little to no English (apparently someone else picks up the phone),smell of cigarettes, too fat and lack of enthusiasm.




Offline DrConners

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,309
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
Sorry to hear you had a shit punt, your review might save some other punters from suffering a similar fate though.

I think your review is ok, I mean it's brief & to the point - It's not my site but you might want to have a read of this:

External Link/Members Only

Looking at the pictures on her pretty shit profile you should have half expected some out of shape munter IMO.

Better luck next time  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Sorry to hear you had a shit punt, your review might save some other punters from suffering a similar fate though.

I think your review is ok, I mean it's brief & to the point - It's not my site but you might want to have a read of this:

External Link/Members Only

Looking at the pictures on her pretty shit profile you should have half expected some out of shape munter IMO.

Better luck next time  :hi:
Think DrC has a point OP. Better luck next time- remember do your research and you will have better punts. Thanks for the review though as we are all the wiser. :drinks:

Offline earlgreyhot


Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Looks like shes read your review and fucked off.. and goodbye to her. :hi:

Offline earlgreyhot

External Link/Members Only

Just a warning from me, fellow punters. That is the same woman I reviewed, now under another name and new profile. Avoid!!!

Offline DrConners

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,309
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
External Link/Members Only

Just a warning from me, fellow punters. That is the same woman I reviewed, now under another name and new profile. Avoid!!!

Jesus!!  :scare:   :scare:   :scare:

Thanks for the heads up  :hi: