Author Topic: Anmo Massage Stoneleigh Ewell  (Read 2448 times)

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

External Link/Members Only

Visited here on Stoneleigh Broadway recently on a Saturday, which is a day I don't usually punt on. Saw Ann who is a small Thai girl. Not good at estimating oriental ages but I would guess mid / late  20's? Got a proper Thai massage with lots of pressure and kneading of muscles rather than the Chinese method of rubbing and stroking. Made a nice change and she certainly knew what she was doing in fact the very first thing she did was climb on top of me to apply pressure with her hands, elbows and knees. As I initially said, she is small, so felt great.
First time I had seen her so it was a bit of a WSWS but I suspected I had made the right noises during the massage to get an offer of extras. On about the 40 min mark a whisper in the ear of what I would like. Settled on b2b for £50 (£10 more than I would usually go)
Door locked, lights dimmed and after stripping naked she oiled up the whole of her front, and I do mean every bit. Small pert boobs & shaven pussy.
A very good b2b massage. Long strokes using her whole body. As she was so tiny she slipped up and down with ease and didn't seem to mind where my hands went. Applied extra oil to the old chap (always an indication imo that owo is NOT going to be offered) then finished off with a HE.
She cleaned me up and then I had the pleasure of watching her take a shower.
Plan to see her again. She is there on Saturdays but I would guess she is somewhere else other days.

Paid £45 for an hour plus £50 for b2b.