Author Topic: Posh Riley - Manchester [not so bigus dickus rides again LOL]  (Read 5209 times)


6 review(s) for PoshRiley (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online webpunter

Been having a bit of a punting sabbatical.  An occasional R&T session here & there
Considered about time i wazzed up a new review
I took the opportunity to have some fun on a norf west bizzo trip

Posh Riley  External Link/Members Only

Location - not far from the Etihad.  Parking easy in Asda, you need to walk past the cycling velodrome & you are heading in the right direction.  MickeyDs conveniently located if you are feeling hungry after shootin yer bolt

Venue - as far as punting pads go this was above average.  A good clean shower & large fluffy towel

Comms - very good.  Initially on AWank then text.  No lingo problems as she's British

Looks - the pics are pretty old.  However in this instance for the better, which is a turn up for the books on the average profile.  She's had her rack done.  And rather impressively.  32E seems about right.  This burd has deffo improved with age.  She's turning into a very hot [young] milf.  I asked her if she was a gym bunny.  Answer was no - yoga & pilates.  She's very toned with a flat tummy, muscle definition [not too much] & great legs / bum.  Hopefully i'm not gettin all soft & fluffy here  :lol:  Really nice facially, looks european & lovely tan.  Sure some tramp stamps, which i liked & i recall a pierced nipple, possibly both ?  I reckon mid 30s

The fun stuff - on the basis that only an occasional norf west opportunity then in-for-a-penny-in-for a pound.  And i do like full on B2B massage sessions.  Went for the VIP Special @ 200 sheets for 2 hours.  This requires 50 quid payment to secure - coz she's been messed around with no shows.  Simples via Amazon vouchers [purchased for cash - of course].  Rocked up, magic door opens.  She's wearing some sexy gear, can't remember exactly what as a couple of months ago.  Looking great.  As mentioned on here her glasses look very sexy.   Reeled off the folding, all very welcoming.  Invited to take a shower.  Had one in the hotel a while before so made this rapid.  Back to the bedroom & she sits me on a chair for a lapdance session.  Got me in the mood & some very nice bum to cock action.  Haven't had this before on a booking.  On an hour it would have been a waste of time but on 2 leisurely hours a nice way to start proceedings.  Then 45 mins of massage with plenty of reach unders & CC swipes along the way.  B2B included as things progressed & her firm & tanned rack over my back then front was ace.  The bed is already prepped for nuru so off with the king size towel i was lying on to reveal a silver nuru sheet.  A minute g-string was removed & she covered herself & me in warm nuru gel.  30mins of full on B2B, HJs & titwanks with me starting on my front flipping over about 10 mins into this.  I am getting seriously horned up.  BTW full details are on her website and as per Ronseal she does what it says on the tin.  The finale was 30 mins Lingham massage with loads of Johnsons.  Mixed in with the nuru gel this was nice.  5 mins of this & i was ready to blow.  I was then edged for about 20 mins being 5-10 secs away from shootin throughout.  I had my punting watch on [easy to read in a dimmed room] & asked how long left.  She laughed as i'm sure she knew that i knew.  I promised to have the world's fastest shower to drag out the edging.  She duly obliged.  With the extended build up i shot about a weeks worth everywhere & was gripped with spasms for the best part of 20 secs.  She slowed the pace extracting every single last drop.  Quick peck on the cheek & i hopped in the shower to wash off the gallons of Johnsons & nuru gel.  She'd put a g-string & bra back on & had a towel ready for her to hop in the shower when i emerged & got dressed.  She was tidying up.  Walking around looking FAF

Overall - a very fit, good looking & very talented burd.  Who knows how to handle cocks for sure.  A relaxing environment.  Some good convo & a laarf along the way.  Not too much chit-chat which can be time wasting.  Ideal really  :thumbsup:

Would i recommend ? - do bears shit in the woods

Would i revisit - definitely on another norf west bizzo trip.  If more local not the kind of booking i'd repeat that often.  I'd be spreading things around, although i would also see her for shorter bookings

PS - no kissing & OW / OWO ain't gonna happen.  And i didn't get the impression that this would change if frequent visits.  No probs with this burd as things are made clear on the profile & as the booking proceeds.  We all know that with some massage burds OW / OWO & FS can be added to the menu.  Not here.  Unless i'm missing something

PPS - you can find vids of her in her younger days on pornhub etc


 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 11:29:39 pm by webpunter »

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review Pal, I've been tempted a few times with this girl but must admit, the £50 deposit would be a no go for me though.




Offline Bustydusty

Pricing is a bit odd - couldn’t you book 2 one hour sessions?

Offline OakTree

I’ve had B2B once before and it was amazing but it ended in full sex. I think booking this woman would be pure torture for me.

Great review though all the same.

Offline threechilliman

Thanks for the review Pal, I've been tempted a few times with this girl but must admit, the £50 deposit would be a no go for me though.

+1

Offline chrishornx

Pricing is a bit odd - couldn’t you book 2 one hour sessions?

agree, or two 1.5 hours for the same price as a 2 hour

Offline softlad25


Offline jameslee76

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 91
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Couldn't part with 200 notes.bloody hell
Banned reason: Piss taker with no intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pvcleatherrm

Hi there, it was over 2 (3?) years ago that I saw her and before I started doing UK Punting reports.
I think I paid 125 for 1.5hours, no deposit required. Lapdance, massage and nuru session for me. Her body was spot on, with her big rack indeed. Loved every minute of it. Came twice during the nuru session, just couldn't resist when her oiled-up rack was all over me etc. It was very clear that the services were massage and nuru with happy ending (or endings). Haven't been back since, but I am now tempted after reading this current review. Thanks for the review.

Offline hungrypunt

Always makes me giggle when a whore has posh/exclusive/high class/ etc in her name

Online webpunter

Pleased the review was [generally] liked - thanks  :thumbsup:  Picking up on some comments:

Deposit - given how long she's being wanking off blokes / track record, i'd be stunned if you got dipped on this.  Otherwise i wouldn't have gone ahead.  50 sheets in a years punting budget is irrelevant

Two * 1.5 hr sessions - the fun bit seems to consist of the last half hour on each.  I decided to opt for the package deal.  It was splendid.  More of a one off & i mentioned that if local then i'd book shorter sessions now & again

Torture - it certainly was  :dash:  You're never quite sure what is gonna be on the menu.  Sadly no extras.  However in this instance it wasn't an issue.  Highly likely that R is a bean-flicker so its not like there is any chance of warming em up & into the idea [which i've achieved a fair few times  :yahoo:].  Coz the menu is clear it sets the boundaries.  Which is a bit of a head fuck but also means you enjoy whats on offer rather than hoping for add-ons & then being disappointed.  The will-she-won't-she game is gonna end in you losing  :lol:

200 sheets for a wank - on the surface of it it seems expensive.  Most half decent massage burds are 80 for the hour minimum & there is time spent wasted at either end of the booking.  On a 2 hours session this impacts less.  It was a monumental wank.  Better than i could achieve  :lol:  The tanks were well & truly emptied.  Nuru gel is relatively much more expensive to buy & it does have a certain slipperyness which you don't get with Johnsons.  Nuru sessions are always more expensive & if they're not then in reality they are likely to be pretty crap

"Posh" +1  :lol:
_____________________________

By way of additional commentary the nuru bit was on the bed with a special sheet.  Have had a few bed based nuru sessions & a couple on double mattresses in a wet room.  The latter are much much better.  However with R being quite petite, fit & light proceedings went very well.  Just the right amount of pressure applied.  Her cock handling skills are up there with the very best.  I should hope so.  She's had enuf practice  :lol: & i reckon was pretty good when she 1st started

Offline Springoid

I’ve done a search for Posh Riley in pornhub, but no joy.  Should I be searching another name?

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Nice review OP- nicely detailed. She sure has a very nice body and I know how you enjoy massages. But no kissing would be my stumbling block. Pleased you had a good time. :hi:

Offline Morthos

I’ve done a search for Posh Riley in pornhub, but no joy.  Should I be searching another name?

Pretty sure she used the name Lymara for porn/babeshow work.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Springoid


Online webpunter

Cheers!

Happy tugging !  Am feeling a bit restless.  This thread has just provided the cure to get me off to sleep  :lol:

Online webpunter

 :thumbsup: 
This was the 'king' of massages.  So it ******* should be for 200 sheets
Edging was off the richter scale & the two hour window allowed things to nicely build
Strangely enuf coz not on the menu FK / DFK didn't enter my punting brain
Same with other add-ons available elsewhere.  I'll do just that - get them elsewhere 

Nice review OP- nicely detailed. She sure has a very nice body and I know how you enjoy massages. But no kissing would be my stumbling block. Pleased you had a good time. :hi:

Offline Kriss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,306
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 11

 :thumbsup: 

This was the 'king' of massages.


I agree and can vouch for her quality in every way. Only thing is, she does not fuck. If you want a fuck go elsewhere, but I'll keep returning to Posh Riley (and I'll also go elsewhere :cool:)  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac


Offline Justinbond007

I tried to see her but she wouldn’t take my booking as I didn’t have a UK number. Impossible to get a UK number from where I live and can’t be fucked with the hassle to be honest. Bit of a pain in the ass dealing with this one, so I wk t be going to see her unfortunately!

Online webpunter

I reference needing to do a £50 deposit - on the longer booking
Did this on Amazon vouchers

To show that you are serious - & to get round foreign mobile issue - then maybe offer £20 on an amazon voucher.  To be deducted when you rock up

It might be that she gets charged if she texts you.  You could offer a few quid to cover this.  Or use WhatsA

Or put a UK PAYG sim in your mobile 

I tried to see her but she wouldn’t take my booking as I didn’t have a UK number. Impossible to get a UK number from where I live and can’t be fucked with the hassle to be honest. Bit of a pain in the ass dealing with this one, so I wk t be going to see her unfortunately!