Author Topic: Anna - Chinese Massage Shop Epsom (23 Pound Lane)  (Read 2114 times)

BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I haven’t been to this shop for a few months as every time I called I could never get through. On Friday I was in the area so popped in. I was met by Anna a chubby mid 20’s Chinese girl. She wasn’t a looker and was carrying a little too much weight but was smiley and friendly. Here are the shop details copy/pasted from their Gumtree advert

30 mins £30 or 60 mins £40
23 Pound Lane,Epsom Surrey KT19 8RY
Opening Times: MONDAY TO SUNDAY 9:00am-9:00pm
For an appointment call 07470438680

When in the room there was no need to be coy about extras as they are 100% guaranteed so I agreed and paid £40 for B2B before getting on the table. On the table Anna asked if I want a BJ which I wasn’t expecting but I declined as I didn’t want to spend more than the £80 already paid. What followed was a fun 60 minutes. Anna stripped straight away and during the session she gave me a massage while standing at the side of the table, got on the table for B2B and at my request lay on the table while I performed RO on her. She seemed game for anything so though not offered I wouldn’t be surprised if she would give full service for some extra notes. They change the girls regularly at this location but so far I haven’t been disappointed.



Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 05:52:06 pm by Goldfinch »