Author Topic: Classy.cassy25 warning  (Read 1967 times)


1 review(s) for classy.cassy25 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stoph1980

External Link/Members Only

I just thought I'd post this as a warning to you all.

I've recently had contact with this WG and her contact is very spuradic and annoying. Only contact through AW messages and reluctant to give phone number and she can take days to reply if she does at all.

So out of the blue when arranging this meet she offers me bareback for £50 extra when the conversation wasn't even about costs or services.

She is clearly a dangerous one and thought I'd warn you all as bb isn't listed but she's more than willing to.

#stayhealthy


Offline massivejohnson

Thanks for the warning, she was in my HL  :scare:, now removed. Shame really as she looks quite fit.

Offline haggis007

thanks for the warning op  :scare:


Offline sheffielder

Messaged her before but my spider sense was tingling. There was just something in the way that her profile is written that is ambiguous..

Offline camshaft72uk

A clear example of why this pastime isn't for the faint hearted.

Just looked at her reviews.  Her most prolific reviewer has Amazing Victoria at the top of his reviews!!

Never far away from it guys,  stay as safe as you can

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
A clear example of why this pastime isn't for the faint hearted.

Just looked at her reviews.  Her most prolific reviewer has Amazing Victoria at the top of his reviews!!

Never far away from it guys,  stay as safe as you can

Exactly and yet another reason to be careful and cover up.

Offline Stoph1980

These dirty skanks need to fuck off from our game

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
These dirty skanks need to fuck off from the game

CORRECTED.  :hi: :hi:

Never happen as there will always be a market.  :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Newtothisstuff

I remember reading a thread where she was mentioned on one of the auto-censoreds. I only remember it because she'd been on my HL for a long while. It seems they've known about her offering bareback for some time. Didn't think it was £50 extra though. I think it used to be  £20-30. Could be wrong on that though.
Those forums are a real eye opener. I thought it was worth joining some just to work out who NOT to see. It seems that they have an etiquette on most which I didn't know about so got sussed out and booted after a few months. Not got round to rejoining with a different email address yet. I should as it's scary how many girls offer it on the quiet.