External Link/Members OnlyAfter the debacle with Swift Taylor (see previous review), I was left with the option of trying to organise a last minute booking. Logging onto AW, I noticed with delight that Amber's light was
GREEN!!
Well, let's just say that within 10 minutes a 1 hour incall was arranged, and that previous feeling that the Sunday would be a total non-event vanished as quickly as it had appeared. Amber has a Flat in Tynemouth, so off I went to catch the Metro.....only to find that the Metro service was reduced and didn't go all the way to Tynemouth, the rest of the journey would have to be achieved via a bus replacement service. Sometimes, you just get the feeling that everything is going against you lol. I text Amber to let her know of the situation, she was very understanding, informed me to let her know how I was progressing with the journey. As it turns out, I needn't have worried, I arrived 15 minutes early. Text to let her know, she replied instantly, telling me to come in....the door is open and she can't wait to see me!
I need to stress at this point that this is my 2nd visit to see Amber, so I knew the location etc....As I walked in, I was welcomed with a hug, which led to DFK as I held her against the wall and let my hands wander. Amber has a specific "retro" look, so sexy. That day was a short black and white checked skirt with a see-through blouse, the full lingerie gear....stockings/suspenders etc well, to say I got an instant hard-on would be an understatement !
With the heels on she's about 5'10 , I would say size 8, she looks about 40, and looks after herself...it shows! Very athletic and her stamina is remarkable.
I'm not gonna go into details, but what followed was an hour of pure sexual energetic fun. I think it has been pointed out on previous reviews that Amber is "full-throttle", and I have to say she certainly knows how to please a guy. She's very enthusiastic, and also very good at making you feel at ease. None of what she does feels in any way "mechanical". Her blow-job skills are amazing! The best way to describe the whole experience is: imagine you've got a really horny girlfriend, and you've been away for 6 months, then you see her again....I hope that makes sense.
Her flat is very clean, very retro, her "room" for business feels like a cute little niche, where drinks will be served if needed. She also leaves her heels on throughout the whole session!!
I will definitely go back and see Amber