Author Topic: Emily @ Premium aka Emily-Northx. - Sunderland  (Read 1812 times)


37 review(s) for Emily-Northx (36 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Highlander

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Emily @ Premium
I couldn't make my mind up over seeing Emily or Riley also from Premium but the positive reviews for Emily on this site made my decision for me.  Emily is also on Adultwork with the same rates for those who dont like using agencies.

Communications were via the usual telephone procedure with Premium.  I was booked in a few hours ahead by June, all very easy and hassle free.   I received the address by text straight away.  45 mins for 80. Fair warning - the Mackemland apartment is not easy to locate. Maybe Juney needs to provide a treasure map for this sunderland location or a Zoolander style booklet "For horny clients who think with their dicks and can't navigate good" At one point I got locked out after finding myself on an "exit only" stairwell and had to get buzzed in a second time then I could see where I wanted to be but couldnt work out how to get there. It was like a cross between Takeshis castle and the Crystal Maze.

On first impressions I found Emily to be pretty and petite with dark hair, lipstick and she wore nice underwear. Fab bum on her. She's slim but not super toned with some natural curves that I found attractive.  I thought she had a sort of Gypsy look to her which is a compliment even though it doesnt sound like it. I find Gypsies hot, they just have an awful attitude and make terrible escorts. Anyway, I digress, Emily was not a gypsy, definitely British, smiley, easy to talk too and her attitude was faultless despite my lateness.

We shared some kissing briefly before requesting her on her knees in front of me where my cock grew rapidly in her mouth. She gives a good blowjob.  I asked for some deepthroat and she was  more than happy to provide. I'd describe it as deepthroat-ish action, nice and wet and felt great without ever making me almost lose control.

Requested her in doggy position and she was immaculately clean so I was happy to rim her before slowly sliding my covered cock into her pretty asshole. She takes it really nicely with just a little bit of saliva as lube and she took my full length almost straight away.  She surprised me by licking and sucking my cock straight out of her ass which was a major turn on for me. Fantastic PSE style sex followed with seamless transitions between all three holes in any combination I cared to try. We fucked doggy, then missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl again and she certainly gave me the impression she was enjoying it all almost as much as me. I had to ask her to stop a couple of times as I was edging particularly with her in cowgirl anal and reverse cowgirl anal where the visuals and the tightness of her ass were too much for me.

I realised I only had 5 mins left and whipped the condom off and I fucked her mouth with her head upside down over the edge of the bed.  She fingered her pussy until I cum in her mouth. At this point she disappeared briefly so think shes a secret spitter but will not mark her down too harshly for this minor transgression haha.


In summary I had a top PSE with a naughty, willing and enthusiastic partner in Emily  :dance: Had a great booking and couldn't fault it apart from maybe some more detailed venue instructions from June but partly (mostly) my fault for being disorganized and arriving a bit late.




Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Nice one, I intend to return very soon  :hi: