Author Topic: Abigale - Allure - Newcastle  (Read 2542 times)

Offline The Outsider

External Link/Members Only

Communications

All arranged by phone with Allure for half an hour at £60.  I received a text with detailed parking options and a reminder to take change for the car park.  Had to call for the door number just ahead of time. 

Location

Abigale was working from some modern apartments on Newcastle Quayside.  Once I found the correct keypad, she buzzed me in and all was good!

First impressions

I was immediately pleased when I first saw Abigale.  She does however look different to the way I imagined her.  The main thing is that she’s heavily tattooed and this is not evident on her photos or mentioned in the profile text.  She looks great though with gorgeous blue eyes, a fantastic petite figure and the ink she has, is done well. 

Main event

It was warm in the flat, and Abigale was already in her underwear so I followed suit and stripped.  She joined me on the bed and what followed was a proper, sensual GFE.  She kissed open mouthed, enthusiastically and passionately although without tongues. 

When we moved to OWO her technique did involve using her hand quite a bit, but there were also spells where she went deeper and hands free.  I enjoyed it anyway. 

We then had sex in a couple of positions before I “switched to manual” to finish as Abigale also played with herself.  A bit of chat as I cleaned up, and I was on my way. 

Conclusion

This was a good half hour and one I’d happily repeat.  Abigale is really pretty and easy to chat with. 

I appreciate why her tattoos are airbrushed in the photos, although I do think the website text should mention them, as some folks have strong preferences.   

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review and you are right about tattoos! Some people can be put off , appreciate they can be giveaways but I think Alli should look at adding to the girls profile if they have them or not, I know Amour add this to the girls profiles  :hi:

Offline @Allure

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 312
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Noted  :thumbsup:
I’ve must of missed it out on Abigail’s profile as I have started stating if in the ladies write up if they are heavy tattooed but somehow missed Abigail’s. I will fix that now xx
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Offline The Outsider

Noted  :thumbsup:
I’ve must of missed it out on Abigail’s profile as I have started stating if in the ladies write up if they are heavy tattooed but somehow missed Abigail’s. I will fix that now xx

Good news.  I easy either way with tattoos, and many other things, but such details are a big thing for many people. 

Offline Superad

So how come she has none in photos?

Are they fakes?

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
So how come she has none in photos?

Are they fakes?

Photoshopped out for discretion perhaps? Plenty other escorts do that.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 07:04:29 am by OscarC »

Offline Sar-Major

So how come she has none in photos?

Are they fakes?

Chances are the tattoo's are "Airbrushed" out, to stop anyone recognizing her from her "Tat's".  :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT

Chances are the tattoo's are "Airbrushed" out, to stop anyone recognizing her from her "Tat's".  :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:
Yip, she may well have a tattoo with a family connection etc.which could be recognised. Personally I don't have a problem with tatt's being airbrushed as long as it is mentioned in the profile that they have them.  :hi: