Author Topic: Melissa Jess - Massage - Gateshead.  (Read 2182 times)

Offline thejohnoc

Jess - looked late 20's/early 30's(she has a picture of herself on whatsapp - just add the phone number in the gumtree ad).

Was led upstairs to a very clean and appealing room(perfect lighting, music not too loud and a real massage table). She asked if I was ok being naked and then left me to get undressed.

The massage itself was great. I opted for a 1 hour massage and it became more sensual as time progressed. I really enjoyed the fact that she used her nails to lightly massage my back and balls before asking me to turn over.  I asked if topless was on offer and she reponded that indeed it was.I didn't feel like anything was rushed and I left happy.

£35 for 1 hour massage
£20 hj
£10 topless

£65 all in.

External Link/Members Only

Offline pearlnecklace

Jess - looked late 20's/early 30's(she has a picture of herself on whatsapp - just add the phone number in the gumtree ad).

Was led upstairs to a very clean and appealing room(perfect lighting, music not too loud and a real massage table). She asked if I was ok being naked and then left me to get undressed.

The massage itself was great. I opted for a 1 hour massage and it became more sensual as time progressed. I really enjoyed the fact that she used her nails to lightly massage my back and balls before asking me to turn over.  I asked if topless was on offer and she reponded that indeed it was.I didn't feel like anything was rushed and I left happy.

£35 for 1 hour massage
£20 hj
£10 topless

£65 all in.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review. She has been on my radar for a while, but location isn't ideal for me.