Author Topic: Sadie Premium - Sunderland  (Read 2432 times)


9 review(s) for AMsadie (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Blackhawk

Something of a delayed review for Sadie of Premium having seen her about 3 weeks ago at their Sunderland location. Some have commented on her excessive make-up however what was more striking to me was her pock-marked face which may explain this and put me off quite frankly. No link as she appears to not be working as an escort on their website at the moment. Although services were provided with reasonable skill including OWO and sex in several positions like my recent post about Tori Tit(Taylor) she was late for my 11a.m. appointment and was not prepared to accommodate the extra time at the end of the appointment to make up for this. This was also a Wednesday appointment after Premium had cancelled my previous Saturday booking (on Saturday morning surprise surprise) without any explanation after of course I had organised my day around this. A charitable individual might pass this off as Sadie not being available for the whole day however she remained on their website as available that whole day so perhaps they (her) had a better offer. A big thumbs down for both of them but as mentioned previously the young lady does have something of a mercenary streak.
Banned reason: Offering positive reviews in exchange for freebies.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Winker121

 Thanks for the review and I'm sorry to hear that your meeting was a disappointment. They are just taking the piss when they shorten appointments like that and it's good to expose the one's who do it on here. Thanks for the heads up.

Online waynekerr600

I've always found premium to be pretty good. I hope that June compensated you for your wasted Saturday.

Offline thekidah01

I think Sadie has stopped escorting full stop, shame as I was hoping to see her when my financial crisis is over.
Thanks for the review.

Offline Laslo

Went to see Sadie about a week ago at Sunderland flat have to admit I enjoyed her service yes the make up is heavy, what did worry me was she offered BB for extra said she provided it for some of her regulars ???  I did not encourage her and don't know how much extra she wanted  :scare:

Offline Sir Punt

Went to see Sadie about a week ago at Sunderland flat have to admit I enjoyed her service yes the make up is heavy, what did worry me was she offered BB for extra said she provided it for some of her regulars ???  I did not encourage her and don't know how much extra she wanted  :scare:
Not saying you're lying but I find the bb part hard to believe as there was no hint of this during any of my visits. How many times did you see her?

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Went to see Sadie about a week ago at Sunderland flat have to admit I enjoyed her service yes the make up is heavy, what did worry me was she offered BB for extra said she provided it for some of her regulars ???  I did not encourage her and don't know how much extra she wanted  :scare:

Why didn't you do a review and warn people ?

Offline Laslo

Not saying you're lying but I find the bb part hard to believe as there was no hint of this during any of my visits. How many times did you see her?

First time with Sadie but use Premium on and off and like their service .

Offline Laslo


Why didn't you do a review and warn people ?

Thought about it but as you know touchy subject on here Bareback !

Offline Sir Punt

First time with Sadie but use Premium on and off and like their service .

So you say that:

She told you she does it with regulars.

But then offered it to you on 1st visit.

However:

No single other punter who has seen her or reviewed her on here has had this experience or even a hint of it.


I've changed my mind I'm saying your lying. The fact you didn't review or mention it here before now are pretty damming as you've either kept something very serious 'hush' or made it up for whatever reason


Offline Laslo

So you say that:

She told you she does it with regulars.

But then offered it to you on 1st visit.

However:

No single other punter who has seen her or reviewed her on here has had this experience or even a hint of it.


I've changed my mind I'm saying your lying. The fact you didn't review or mention it here before now are pretty damming as you've either kept something very serious 'hush' or made it up for whatever reason

Here we go as I said touchy subject on here Bareback !

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Here we go as I said touchy subject on here Bareback !

It is you're right, so why bring it up now when you didn't want to earlier  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Here we go as I said touchy subject on here Bareback !

It's not so much that bareback's a touchy subject, it's when someone who claims they were offered it doesn't bother to review the girl in question at the time, but waits and adds a comment onto someone else's review.

Had you done a review after you meeting your claims would be far more credible than they are now, the 'touchy subject' excuse is bullshit, if someone offers bareback the sooner a warning is posted the better. I just wonder what your ulterior motive is.   :unknown:     

Offline Premium-Escorts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 209
  • Likes: 8
  •  
Went to see Sadie about a week ago at Sunderland flat have to admit I enjoyed her service yes the make up is heavy, what did worry me was she offered BB for extra said she provided it for some of her regulars ???  I did not encourage her and don't know how much extra she wanted  :scare:


Any chance you could send me your number so I can check if you booked with Sadie or ring me.
Ive never had any one ever say this about sadie before.
If you have booked her I’ll have the booking or text off you.
As for booking her a week ago she’ quit over 2 weeks ago.





Offline Fragilehand

It's not so much that bareback's a touchy subject, it's when someone who claims they were offered it doesn't bother to review the girl in question at the time, but waits and adds a comment onto someone else's review.

Had you done a review after you meeting your claims would be far more credible than they are now, the 'touchy subject' excuse is bullshit, if someone offers bareback the sooner a warning is posted the better. I just wonder what your ulterior motive is.   :unknown:   

I would put my money and say laslo's talking shite!

Offline Laslo

It's not so much that bareback's a touchy subject, it's when someone who claims they were offered it doesn't bother to review the girl in question at the time, but waits and adds a comment onto someone else's review.

Had you done a review after you meeting your claims would be far more credible than they are now, the 'touchy subject' excuse is bullshit, if someone offers bareback the sooner a warning is posted the better. I just wonder what your ulterior motive is.   :unknown:   

Your right should have done a review if I had would have got the same reaction from her regular if he is ? As stated Bareback some people being less than honest about who offers it !
As for motive the plot thickens will have to think of one .

Offline thekidah01

Went to see Sadie about a week ago at Sunderland flat have to admit I enjoyed her service yes the make up is heavy, what did worry me was she offered BB for extra said she provided it for some of her regulars ???  I did not encourage her and don't know how much extra she wanted  :scare:
If this is true it would have been a good idea to post a review mate.
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t?
And if she did offer B.B. why didn’t you walk?????

Offline Laslo

If this is true it would have been a good idea to post a review mate.
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t?
And if she did offer B.B. why didn’t you walk?????

Your right about review and for the last time look at the reaction for saying she offered BB  :angry: she has some loyal regulars if she's still around ?

Offline thekidah01

Your right about review and for the last time look at the reaction for saying she offered BB  :angry: she has some loyal regulars if she's still around ?
Okay let’s just forget about the lack of review.
Why didn’t you cancel your appointment with sadie as soon as she offered B.B. as you claim?

Offline Leisa247

Your right about review and for the last time look at the reaction for saying she offered BB  :angry: she has some loyal regulars if she's still around ?
At risk of being accused of whiteknighting, seen her 4 times booked indepently, all positive (1 review on here) and never any mention or indication of bareback being on offer.

Offline thekidah01

Went to see Sadie about a week ago at Sunderland flat have to admit I enjoyed her service yes the make up is heavy, what did worry me was she offered BB for extra said she provided it for some of her regulars ???  I did not encourage her and don't know how much extra she wanted  :scare:
I smell bull shit.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Your right about review and for the last time look at the reaction for saying she offered BB  :angry: she has some loyal regulars if she's still around ?

Are you really that thick, the reaction isn't because you mentioned bareback, it's because you waited so long after your 'booking' to bring it up.

Had you mentioned it at the time it may have been more believable, mention it now and it's not.

Offline Laslo

So that will be health checks all round then   :drinks: except for the obvious keyboard punter !

Offline Leisa247

So that will be health checks all round then   :drinks: except for the obvious keyboard punter !

Cock !

Offline thekidah01

So that will be health checks all round then   :drinks: except for the obvious keyboard punter !
I wonder how long this genius lasts? :crazy: