Author Topic: Naughty young lady. Scam  (Read 1606 times)


1 review(s) for Do Me I Am Slutty (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Asw1048

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady and thought I would give her a try today. Booked for 30 minutes and was out in no time at all. First red flag came when I noticed how confused she looked every time I said her 'name'. Broken english so some communication issues. Major flag whenever after handing the money over she came back to tell me that kissing was extra, fingering was extra, anal extra (which fair enough as not interested), penetration extra, massage (extra) so basically everything on the profile was extra and she didn't know anything about it. Told her she assured me over the phone before the booking to which she got out her phone and phoned someone else to explain everything.

Long story short. This girl is not independent, has a handler and everything is extra. Left with my money and a very curse word infused version of a review in my head.

Offline Car58

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 252
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Was it her in the profile photo ?
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Masha013

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

RickDickDoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I find adult work to be a very dodgy site. I mean most girls in the verification photos look like hostages.