Author Topic: Lady La La Stockton  (Read 2532 times)


18 review(s) for Lady la la (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Big monster

External Link/Members Only

I booked Lady La La last minute while I was in B&Q Stockton. I just had time for a 15 minute quickie for £40. I texted booked her on her AW profile and was sent the post code by text. I arrived at some fairly new flats and was told what number to press to gain entry. No curtain twitchers there at all. I arrived at her ground floor flat door and knocked, I heard the sound of high heels coming to the door and Lady La La answered. She is a very tall curvy girl, shes very friendly and puts you at ease straight away. After sorting paperwork we kissed and boy can she kiss. Next I was pushed on the bed and my cock was in her mouth before I knew what was happening. She sucked and sucked me looking me in the eye all the time. Eventually I could hold back no longer and unloaded in her mouth, she just kept sucking! Every drop was gone! Wow it was about the best £40 I have ever spent. Lady La La was lovely and chatty after this and after I got dressed we kissed again before I left a very happy man. Once outside I saw I had been 25 minutes, with no clock watching at all. I have been for another quickie since but next time I need more time with her, shes lovely but also has a filthy streak! Not to be missed but treat her right!

Offline DaveGrey54

looks like another one on the list to visit.

thanks for the review op

Offline AgedCases

I'd like to pay a visit but she may be situated in a place too close for comfort, if you get my drift.

Online waynekerr600

Interested in this girl. Is the parking ok? In some of these new developments are they arsey about noon residents parking? Cheers

Offline Jibbi

Good, fun woman. Parking is no problem at any time.

Online waynekerr600


Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only

I booked Lady La La last minute while I was in B&Q Stockton. I just had time for a 15 minute quickie for £40. I texted booked her on her AW profile

Many thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed it.

So which aisle was your quickie in, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Plumbing or Power-tools...............  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AgedCases

Many thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed it.

So which aisle was your quickie in, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Plumbing or Power-tools...............  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
He must have been in the vacuums section. A lot of sucking was mentioned.

Offline Sar-Major

He must have been in the vacuums section. A lot of sucking was mentioned.

 :thumbsup:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac