Author Topic: Coco - Natureland Spa, Darlington  (Read 1030 times)

Offline DrDae

External Link/Members Only

This Gumtree ad is actually for Natureland Spa in the alley leading to a small yard off High Row, Darlington. You press the buzzer to get in and go upstairs to a small reception with a massage room opposite. £40 for the hour. I was seen by a Thai woman in her 40s calling herself Coco. Limited English, smiley but not very chatty. Ten minutes of a kind of back rub through a towel (!) then, towel off and 20 minutes of soft stroking/teasing. Arousing but definitely not massage. I declined B2B at £40 and went for HE at £20. She used some warm oil and did the deed - an E but not particularly H. Clean up and finish off with a reasonable head massage however, within the terms of this thread, I rate this an unsatisfactory experience. If all you’re after is a quick rub and tug then fine but I won’t return.