Author Topic: Mirander40MILFxx - High Heaton N-U-T Tall and Busty and Sexy and Hot  (Read 3145 times)


10 review(s) for mirander40milfxx (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Offline dubhcarr

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen MM media on UKP and thought I would like to get a grip when next in the NE so arrangements made through UKE and on my way.

Expectation: from reviews a tall girl and good GFE and a chance to meet her magnificent tits.

Comms: good through UKE at 3 days notice good by txt and phone on the day fees £60 30 min/110 PH so I booked 1HR at 110 Lizzies

Venue: landmark appt conversion good parking good safe facilities one downside for me was no shower in the ensuite although washing facilities were available and used. site easy to find on googlemaps.

Services: FK RO OWO HJ Lick male mumms covered sex in mish doggy and CG.....anal (NT) extra?  massage (NT) extra??

The Milf: Statuesque tall circa 6' size 12 magnificent 38DD natural tits flat nips slim pretty 5-6 friendly manner long long legs and tatt to small of back. Age circa 43 she is the girl in her profile pics (partial face shots) you cant miss those tits...

The meet: arrived and buzzed in to appart. Greeted by small dog and MM into bedroom ensuite and kiss paperwork and wash done kiss FK onto bed rub and tug she is a good kisser and I was getting to grips with her magnificent tits. Down for RO she wasnt as fresh as I like but OK lots of spit and tongue some appreciative moans journey to big O not sure but no bother she starts BJ OWO and Hj to Bod Mhor this is very good and wet and she also DT BM which was a good feeling. Rubber up and into mish she is a comfortable ride down lick male mumms then rounds of doggy CG and mish to completion.  Post coital chat and hugs etc and finish up wash and leave over the hour with big smile on my face.

Conclusion: She is a magnificent woman but she wasnt what I was expecting in looks from her media or her stature. I took a few minutes to acclimatise if that is the right word she says that some guys are intimidated by her and I can imagine but I have to say once the action started I was transported to another place. She is an experienced provider with good attitude and I think I only scratched the surface with a vanilla GFE. She sees max a couple of guys per day when she works so is a low volume provider now and I think she enjoys herself. No rush to the service and not a clockwatcher she was very keen to put me at my ease and let me talk and dress after the action in my own time. She may not be for everyone as she is not a petite young thing but I am glad I met her and enjoyed her sex and her company. I will revisit as I think over a few meets the sessions could be very good. YHB who like older women in their prime have a candidate here but I warn you to play your A game as she is all woman.

Happy punting    :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline expensivehobby69

how tall is she about?curious to know

Offline dubhcarr

I think she says 5'11 or 6'......in her heels she was taller than me.......in her tights she was taller than me........on the bed she was cute and passive....... :hi:

Offline expensivehobby69

cheers for the reply mate,thought about booking her before

Offline CELICA GT

Seen her on several occasions , she's a great gal   :hi:

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks for reviewing, I've seen her once and found her a little overpowering, or maybe I'm just a wimp. I must stress she's a lovely lass.  :hi:

SR7

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well... I’d very much like to see MM but being relatively new to this hobby it looks from her AW profile that I’ll have to wait a while before being eligible!

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Well... I’d very much like to see MM but being relatively new to this hobby it looks from her AW profile that I’ll have to wait a while before being eligible!

There's plenty others with less restrictions, then if she's still on your radar you can see her further down the line  :hi:

SR7

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Wise words...I shall have to get busy!

Looking4fun

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good review,she’s a cracking lass

Offline Spartacus123

Well... I’d very much like to see MM but being relatively new to this hobby it looks from her AW profile that I’ll have to wait a while before being eligible!

I'd love to see her but she seriously intimidates me - I'll admit it, she looks and sounds like she would eat me within 30 seconds.

But what a way to go.......

Offline Zooms

She is very tall. If that bothers you. But she is a lovely lass in my opinion. Don't be intimidated!

Offline Philbiao1

She towers over me when she's in her heels, and the second time I saw her, she reminded me that she was "full on", and to prove it, she shove me against the wall, spat on my cock, and then sucked the frigging life out of me, whilst still pinning me against the wall.

Intimidating? Perhaps, but Jesus, she's an absolute joy to be around.

iknowishouldnt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
she shove me against the wall, spat on my cock, and then sucked the frigging life out of me, whilst still pinning me against the wall.


Sounds awful, what was her number again :D :D :D