Author Topic: An evening of true GFE passion with Evie - Illicit Liaisons - Cardiff  (Read 2801 times)

Hawkeye1978

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Long time reader but first time contributor!

External Link/Members Only

I was in Cardiff last month on business and wanted a passionate GFE experience. I chose Evie at Illicit Liaisons from a short list and the agency were both very responsive and helpful :)

Evie arrived on time, wearing the gym outfit I requested :) She is a very pretty, young student with perfectly toned breasts and peachy bum!

We had a quick chat about likes and dislikes and after the paperwork was out of the way, we started kissing each other. Take note, she is great at DFK and I loved her soft moans and the way she wrapped me around. Her pussy tasted and smelt gorgeous and I think she enjoyed it as well as she came hard on my face :) She then proceeded to give, what might easily be one of top 10 BJs I've had and I came so hard! We then cuddled for a bit and she started riding me and the best bit was when she leaned forward and kissed me at the same time.. I wanted to have a clear view of her peachy bum bounce so we did reverse cowgirl on the chair which was so hot! We followed this with doggy and I was ready to come again. I was laying on my back with Evie cuddled up next to me, kissing and stroking my hairy chest while I was playing with myself. I came again, harder and longer the second time!!

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Evie and definitely recommend if you like a real, passionate GFE with a really pretty and fit young lady!

Have fun..

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 01:39:49 pm by Hawkeye1978 »

Offline SO595

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 682
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 12
She's been on my hot list for a while, but I was a little put off by the last review.

I hope this is a genuine positive,  but a first post review for an agency that has had some negative comments recently will always be treated with a degree of scepticism.

You don't sound like a first time punter, so perhaps you could let us know who else you have seen so we know who you're comparing her to?

Services wise was the first pop CIM (did she swallow? ) facial or COB?
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Hawkeye1978

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I COB first time, but I believe she also does CIM from one of the previous reviews?

I've seen Hallie from Illicit and Ashlee and Aimee from Portfolio - all great punts.. Ashlee is probably a more like for like comparison.

I only arrange outcalls and have had a good experience with Illicit so far, will continue to do so, esp with a good choice of girls.

Offline SO595

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 682
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 12
I've seen Hallie from Illicit and Ashlee and Aimee from Portfolio - all great punts.. Ashlee is probably a more like for like comparison.

Thanks for that. Aimee is my only shared frame of reference there and she's in my top 2.  How would you say Evie compares to Aimee?
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Proton

 Yes asked about Aimee, she is in a world of her of her own, way way above any "GFE" which puts  :wackogirl: Aimee :dancegirl: &  :rose: Evie :rose: light years apart for sure.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 12:22:11 pm by Proton »

Offline Doombar

Long time reader but first time contributor!

Her pussy tasted and smelt gorgeous and I think she enjoyed it as well as she came hard on my face :)

She then proceeded to give, what might easily be one of top 10 BJs I've had and I came so hard!

I was laying on my back with Evie cuddled up next to me, kissing and stroking my hairy chest while I was playing with myself. I came again, harder and longer the second time!!

Sorry to be sceptical OP but this reads like a review posted by the girl or the agency in response to her recent NEGATIVE review.  If I see you doing regular posts and writing more reviews I may start to believe you.

I've seen her twice and doubt very much "she came hard on your face".  She is not the sort of girl who has orgasms with punters in my experience.

Also I found her OWO fairly amateur, so if its one of your top 10 BJs ever then maybe you haven't seen many women?  Why would you go from OWO to COB?  :unknown:  I can confirm that she used to do CIM but has now stopped - as she said she was warned off it the last time she went to the GUM clinic.

And as for "I was playing with myself. I came again, harder and longer the second time!!"  Why would you play with yourself when she could do that for you?  And few people "come harder and longer second time".   :sarcastic:

Sounds like fake bollocks to me.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 12:19:53 pm by Doombar »

Offline Doombar

Yes asked about Aimee, she is in a world of her of her own, way way above any "GFE" which puts  :wackogirl: Aimee :dancegirl: &  :rose: Evie :rose: light years apart for sure.
Agreed.  I've seen both and there is no comparison!

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry to be sceptical OP but this reads like a review posted by the girl or the agency in response to her recent NEGATIVE review.  If I see you doing regular posts and writing more reviews I may start to believe you.

I've seen her twice and doubt very much "she came hard on your face".  She is not the sort of girl who has orgasms with punters in my experience.

Also I found her OWO fairly amateur, so if its one your top 10 BJs ever then maybe you haven't seen many women?  Why would you go from OWO to COB?  :unknown:  I can confirm that she used to do CIM but has now stopped - as she said she was warned off it the last time she went to the GUM clinic as an STI risk.

And as for "I was playing with myself. I came again, harder and longer the second time!!"  Why would you play with yourself when she could do that for you?  And few people "come harder and longer second time".   :sarcastic:

Sounds like fake bollocks to me.  :thumbsdown:

Hard to argue with the logic displayed here.

Had this one down as a bullshit review anyway.

Offline iverthickone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,822
  • Likes: 21
  •  
  • Reviews: 81
I agree Doombar, but on the one point I can't.

I often do pretty much what the agency guy said here, I've lay back, cuddling/kissing whilst finishing myself off, often over her somewhere.

Offline Proton

 So has any real person had their away with Evie? ;)


Offline Proton

See your on the ball again "NW"
 Happy punting Easter to you & anyone else  ;)

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
See your on the ball again "NW"
 Happy punting Easter to you & anyone else  ;)

I was being cheap and just entered:- Evie - Illicit in search box.   :music:

SeekingtheTruth notes I post for the sake of posting sometimes - so at least this was constructive.

Happy Easter to you too. I've had a really good one so far.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 12:02:14 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Proton

 Yes I have noticed you two enjoy a bit of banter occasionally. So far done diddly squat for a few days need some motivation. :scare:


np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Gone to Thailand  with mellors and V W for some ladyboy gangbang fun !

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
What's happened to Wanchor?

Probably on a new profile again trying to keep under the radar after the last bullshit he tried to pull.

Offline crfc

What's happened to Wanchor?
Nasty, sly piece of work. Hopefully it won't return to UKP anytime soon

Offline mrdiamond77

Gone to Thailand  with mellors and V W for some ladyboy gangbang fun !


 :D    :lol:

Offline Doombar

I agree Doombar, but on the one point I can't.

I often do pretty much what the agency guy said here, I've lay back, cuddling/kissing whilst finishing myself off, often over her somewhere.
And that's fine of course.  I think the agency have outlined here what Evie currently likes to offer, which may well suit you and others.

It's different though to what she used to offer ie. CIM and Swallow is no longer available.  Also she does find sex uncomfortable so advise you get her to put lube in before you start.   :hi:

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
What's happened to Wanchor?

Sorry for the delay in reply Ivor. All I know is that he hasn't logged in since middle of February. For all I know he's either gone dark on here, or he could be logged on under another call sign, and I couldn't even guess who.  :unknown:

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry for the delay in reply Ivor. All I know is that he hasn't logged in since middle of February. For all I know he's either gone dark on here, or he could be logged on under another call sign, and I couldn't even guess who.  :unknown:

Yet, time will out .