Author Topic: Sexy Girl Amanda  (Read 1438 times)

Offline Montywales

Evening All

Assuming I have used the search function correctly, surprised to see no results for this potential beaut. Any experience or shall I TOFFT?

External Link/Members Only

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Evening All

Assuming I have used the search function correctly, surprised to see no results for this potential beaut. Any experience or shall I TOFFT?

External Link/Members Only

Good evening Monty.  :hi:

If you don't mind me asking, could you consider TOFTT? I'm on limited budget until payday (came very close to booking someone I've reviewed before in Cardiff today), but this lady you mentioned is Brazilian, and gets very wet easily. If you can, please do!

AlbionHart

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Evening All

Assuming I have used the search function correctly, surprised to see no results for this potential beaut. Any experience or shall I TOFFT?

External Link/Members Only

Was just checking her out. Please do, I'd be bloody grateful since I'm not here long enough to have as much fun as I wish I could have. :P


EDIT: Actually I re-read the profile again; she is a "party girl" so not my cup of tea. Still I would be interested for sheer curiosities sake.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 11:30:24 pm by AlbionHart »

Offline welshpunter17

Take it with a pinch of salt, my experiences with the Brazilians is bait and switch...

Offline Punting_Mad

Her written English is fantastic.. Have you read the blog? Makes me think this is not real..or there is someone in the background managing profiles... And girl?

Offline Proton

Her written English is fantastic.. Have you read the blog? Makes me think this is not real..or there is someone in the background managing profiles... And girl?

  Yes I see what you mean, I have just read the profile. Looks a really bloody hot figure thou. :drinks:

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She has good feedback from all over the country, including Cardiff, hope she’s legit ?

Offline HughJardon

Came across this old profile on Backpages

External Link/Members Only

Down the bottom of the page she lists "frances kissing as 20 notes  :rolleyes:


Hidden Image/Members Only

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Came across this old profile on Backpages

External Link/Members Only

Down the bottom of the page she lists "frances kissing as 20 notes  :rolleyes:


Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks more than a little like a TV in that pic.

Offline mrdiamond77

Looks more than a little like a TV in that pic.

That's what I thought too.   :scare:    :D

Offline Punting_Mad