Author Topic: Princess Lisa WD6 Borehamwood  (Read 1725 times)


1 review(s) for Princess.LISA. (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Steve2]
1 review(s) for Cum4Hannah (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice flat, good comms free parking, friendly girl

Once the money changed hands it went downhill

Service was shit. Very light kissing, she kept pulling back, OWO suddenly off the menu, oral on her, tasted of lube and lots of fake moans....I am so horny baby etc etc

Sex was so so

Couldn't wait to get out of there

Offline Sparta Prada

That’s a shame. I have noticed this profile and was contemplating a visit, so thanks for the info Steve.

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice flat, good comms free parking, friendly girl

Once the money changed hands it went downhill

Service was shit. Very light kissing, she kept pulling back, OWO suddenly off the menu, oral on her, tasted of lube and lots of fake moans....I am so horny baby etc etc

Sex was so so

Couldn't wait to get out of there

Sorry to hear Steve. I can see the appeal, thanks for the review. :thumbsup:


Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
A search of the contact number brings up a Romanian Advert by the Sergei hiring massage girls.

Offline jackscorpio

Cheers for the review Steve2 you just saved me a hundred quid. I too had my eye on this girl a couple of months ago when she was Sarah in South Mimms and rang her to try and arrange a meeting but her profile disappeared shortly afterwards. She sounded very friendly and sexy on the phone and I would definitely have seen her had she not vanished. Then a few weeks ago her profile resurfaced with the following pics and I was again willing to see her once the opportunity arose. Sorry to hear that she provides bad service but can you confirm if the profile pictures are accurate.


Hidden Image/Members Only



Offline jackscorpio

Sorry for the multiple posts, I'm not sure how to group all the pictures together. The pictures currently on her profile are the same as those she used on her previous profile as Sarah and I still think she looks very cute. OWO isn't a dealbreaker for me and you said the sex was so so, perhaps she might be worth a pump and dump?

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Yes it's the same girl. There are much better girls around even for a pump and dump

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
A search of the contact number brings up a Romanian Advert by the Sergei hiring massage girls.

 It was her answering the phone so maybe she is branching out.

Offline cotton

A search of the contact number brings up a Romanian Advert by the Sergei hiring massage girls.
Thats an interesting website , intrigued to know what response such an advert gets.

Offline Rowntree

Obviously it gets a good response.

There are three girls working there.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I phone all three and got the same address - there is a lot of similarity in the ads.



Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
I'm pretty sure she was in the flat alone when I saw her but all the same pricings and lack of nationality

Well spotted mate  :thumbsup:


Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,503
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
Looks like she is back as

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks of the warning and updates, via this thread/review. Hopefully it makes them have a

Hidden Image/Members Only

   


Quote
15 Mins "quickie"
BDSM
BDSM (giving)
Cross Dressing
Deep Throat
Depilation
Dinner Dates
Disabled Clients
Dogging
Domination
Domination (giving)
Enema
Face Sitting
Fetish
Food Sex/Sploshing
Foot Worship
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Humiliation
Humiliation (giving)
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Penetration (Protected)
Pole Dancing
Prostate Massage
Pussy Pumping
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Sauna / Bath Houses
Smoking (Fetish)
Spanking
Spanking (receiving)
Strap On
Striptease
Sub games
Tantric
Tie & Tease
Toys
Travel Companion
Uniforms
Voyeurism



I learned to take W/G, feed back on A/W with a pinch of salt. A system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO

Currently I have 0 feed back on my A/W account (and its going to stay that way of some time). That alone states how much faith I have, in that system.



2 A/W feedback in 4 hours of each other (more abuse and fake feed back, IMO)

Hidden Image/Members Only


Looking at the current phone number, also leads to another ad

+447555296742




Quote
Age: 20 years



Hidden Image/Members Only


Quote
Age:    21



Hidden Image/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only



Or perhaps they have a 


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 07:55:25 am by The_Don »

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
I'd say she is actually 28ish

Offline pepsicolaboy

Sorry for your shit punt OP

thanks for the great intel in this thread

Will make a note to avoid this lot if I am ever punting over that way, cheers