External Link/Members OnlyJust had an amazing session with April95, here’s the review guys:-
£60 for half an hour Incall
Comms:- excellent, all done through txt. Messaged April late afternoon for a later meet, time agreed and postcode given. Told to message her when I got to the street.
The meet:- parked down the road and txt to say I was there. Messaged back straight away with the door number. Walked over to the door, knocked and April let me in, first thoughts where WOW!! April was stood there in a nightie but looked amazing! Tall, tanned and with a cheeky smile, total girl next door look that I love. Didn’t feel like I was being watched or anything, no issues at all.
Her house is immaculate and I was lead through to the bedroom. April is very chatty and this eased me in straight away, she asked what I liked and didn’t like and then off came the nightie. Her body is amazing, slim and her legs go on for ever. Fake boobs that might put some off but don’t look out of place as they arnt overly big. Off with my kit and onto th bed with lots of kissing and wandering hands, it then hit me that we hadn’t even sorted the paperwork! I didn’t care I was getting into it lol
April then laid me down for some OWO which was really nice, great technique, could have let her carry on all night! But then switched for some RO, very clean and fresh, then on with the Mac and into the dirty deed.
Little bit of mish and then with April’s legs over my shoulder, Felt like April was enjoying herself too, don’t really care if it was an act, my ego had taken over lol
Few more possitions, really enjoying myself, April sounded like she was having fun too, very responsive and making all the right noises! Couldn’t hold it no more and finished.
Didn’t feel like I was being rushed at all, chatted for a bit while we cleaned up and got dressed, then headed out with April telling me I needed to go back and see her again (ego at maximum)
Finally got the paperwork out of the way and then left grinning like a Cheshire Cat! Checked my phone and noticed we over ran, great stuff!
All in all probably my favourite punt, would 100% recommend and am definitely seeing again!
Sorry if this sounded a bit wet guys, seriously still in the clouds haha!