Author Topic: Thai Massage in Hindley  (Read 1556 times)

Drummerboy48

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Hi guys. First post. Can I ask if anyone has tried Apiradee Massage in Hindley, Wigan.


Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 01:22:11 pm by Goldfinch »

Drummerboy48

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thank you for that. I will give it a go and write a report. My only concern is that as I am 70 years old, they may consider me to be "over the hill.

Offline Beamer

Thank you for that. I will give it a go and write a report. My only concern is that as I am 70 years old, they may consider me to be "over the hill.

Don't worry about age......its your money they want!!

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Thank you for that. I will give it a go and write a report. My only concern is that as I am 70 years old, they may consider me to be "over the hill.

As Beamer said your age is nothing to worry about,I'm sure these places see lots of guys in there 70's and as long as your clean and respectful I'm sure they'll show you a good time. ;)

I look forward to your report upon your return. :thumbsup: