Author Topic: SEXY YUMMY - xKiarax - Hounslow  (Read 4219 times)

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
External Link/Members Only

1st few minutes impression comes across a bit bossy.. controlling everything...
Firstly wanted to smell my breath and she agreed to kissing with tongues..
She got close and smelt me again and could see I was clean and agreed to owo..
Both services are at her discretion dependent on hygiene of the clients.. she does refuse owo and kissing she told me..
No issue from me..
Like with honeys to super honeys brazilians and romanians I gently and tenderly constructed a very likeable chemistry with her..
Just a few minutes not more than that..

Now this is what is considered a " normal very good service"
Not my usual wild animal lust filled rendezvous! !

Kissing was with tongues light to medium to occasional dfk ( briefly dfk) light to medium tongue kissing plentiful when I required it.. So TONGUE KISSING EXISTED!!
Owo was very good!!
Her super sweet mango was YUMMY YUM YUM YABA DABA DOO  :P :P :P :P..
I spent ages and ages between her legs..she allows fingering in the mango!! She was warm.. licked my finger yum yum!!
Sex was missionary and was great.. with light to medium soft tongue kissing!!
Second pop owo and when king cobra hard medium tongue kissing whilst I Jerked the venom out!!
I licked and slurped her all over back and front but her nipples ARE A STRICTLY NO GO AREA.. no sucking or touching on them.. but near them and around them I enjoyed her lovely juicy sponge cakes!! ( SHE COVERS HER NIPPLES)

As I say a " normal passive encounter"

She was genuinely friendly..
AND BEING BLUNT TAKES NO SHIT FROM ANYONE ATTITUDE WISE!!

She is very good looking.. on the borders of honey drifting to super honey!! Yum yum!!

Is about 5'8
A very good healthy size 10 to 12
Nice sexy firm ass and legs
Delicious juicy sponge cakes!!
Has a few tatoos as visible in pictures. .
Decent english.. and around mid to late 20's max..
And yes she is the DREADED "R"
ROMANIAN! !!

But she delivers on her promised word but under her terms!!

Attitude 10/10
Girlfriend experience 10/10 ( no cim)
PHYSICAL construction 8.5/10
Professional excellence 10/10 ( communication and gentle nomad gfe)
PHYSICAL delicious factor 6/10 ( normal gentle paced CERTAINLY NOT MY LUST FILLED PASSIONATE WHIRLWIND )

Overall extremely satisfied enjoyed myself!!

Paid £120 for 60 mins  ( absolutely no hurry or clockwatching )

In Hounslow just behind high street..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
No touching or sucking the nipples - wotz zat all about??   :unknown:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Js12299


Offline avinsumfun

Thanks for the report KT, as always amusing but each to their own, i got what I needed from it so thanks.
She does look FAF but a little concerned about the lack of nipple action.
Still she is now on my HL for my next visit to London.

avinsomefun.


Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Nice one KT.

Her tits and nipples looks so suckable in the pic below. But no sucking on them not allowed, that’s torture  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline WKD123

Oh my word KT - you do have a knack for finding little gems, even unearthing a good ROM which is like rocking horse shit.

Thanks for the review - not out of my price range for a change  :D and close enough to deffo put on the HL. I think I've interpreted your unique review style but like others, a bit weird about the no touchy nipples thing - sigh, guess there always has to be a bit of a downer. Keep up the good work!

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Nice one KT.

Her tits and nipples looks so suckable in the pic below. But no sucking on them not allowed, that’s torture  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

She let me suck the tits but not the chocolate nipples!!

Also in 15 mins and 30 mins Owo and kissing are £20 extra each she told me at her discretion. .
In 1 hr inclusive owo and kissing again at her discretion. .
Also she told me she is in Hounslow till April. .

Certainly not the high voltage passionate encounter that I had with example angelica ginger but a subtle smooth sensual gentle encounter nonetheless still very good..

I am glad she was not skinny as some of the pictures suggest ( must of been taken long time ago)

Really glad she was a very healthy size 12 all over as it suited her superbly as she is about 5'8 in height..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline WKD123

Ah - now you have added that detail, not so sure.  In my limited experience, a size 12 is one size too big - I was really hoping she would be like her pictures as she claims on her profile.... *sigh*

Also, odd that CIM is off the menu, but is also apparently available as an extra... usual Rom confusion I guess.

Anyhoo - might try her once I have got through my local £100 per hour list!


Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Ah - now you have added that detail, not so sure.  In my limited experience, a size 12 is one size too big - I was really hoping she would be like her pictures as she claims on her profile.... *sigh*

Also, odd that CIM is off the menu, but is also apparently available as an extra... usual Rom confusion I guess.

Anyhoo - might try her once I have got through my local £100 per hour list!

Sorry I meant to put size 10 to 12 ( as originally in review)

Very healthy all over size woman

A very fit sexy womanly figure.. strong...

Certainly 100% not fat saggy floppy at all...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Nowornever


Offline jok32

Whereabouts in Hounslow? Its a big area

Perplexed24

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Whereabouts in Hounslow? Its a big area

Good question, and any word on parking?

Offline kaj314


Offline here2screw

sounds like an S&M experience with the no sucking rule. that on it's own would make it a neutral at best for me

Offline mbisk

Thanks for the review, I posted a question a while ago before she had any UKP reviews asking if anyone had any experiences, had no responses. Glad to see a seasoned pro has given her a positive.

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58

Offline dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed thanks for the review OP........too many extras bby.........and she looks like so many other girls.......I will save my hard earned for someone with a bit of passion.....after all so many younger prettier equally passive young girls out there offering poor VFM......... :hi: