Author Topic: Recomemdation for my first review  (Read 823 times)

Offline jonboy2101

Hi all

Been on here a while but it had a punt in that time

Tomorrow I'll be punting and can't decide where to go

What are your recommendations?

I'm in Burnley and willing to drive up to 1 hour

Offline Beamer

Your post isn't helpful.
What type of punt? Is it FS or FBSM ?
What sort of girls? Thai? Chinese? English?
Anything specific as regards your requirements?

Offline jonboy2101

Either a mature lady or a hit pornstar look

Pornstar type meet

Prefably big tits

Offline OakTree

Oh come on jonboy you’ve on here over a year, you must have some idea on who you want to see. A mature or a porn star type is about as vague as it gets.

Put a shortlist of who you’ve got your eye on and you’ll get far more help.

Offline Beamer

Oh come on jonboy you’ve on here over a year, you must have some idea on who you want to see. A mature or a porn star type is about as vague as it gets.

Put a shortlist of who you’ve got your eye on and you’ll get far more help.

Agree OT. Seems he wants us to do his leg work - another lazy leech?

Bagadam95

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Pornstart material. Infinity Manchester. Works tmw until 9 pm. Thank me later
External Link/Members Only

Offline OakTree

Pornstart material. Infinity Manchester. Works tmw until 9 pm. Thank me later
External Link/Members Only

You’ll get a lot more thanks if you put a review up of her. She certainly looks one to see. I assume you’ve seen her.

Offline jonboy2101


Offline Beamer

I have always had my eye on Mia Makepeace but she's dissapeared

Ok these are who I have my eye on

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Then WhyTF didn't you say so in your first post. :dash: Instead of wasting other members time  :dash:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 05:41:39 pm by Beamer »

Offline jonboy2101

I wanted other recommendations not my own

Do you not understand this post?

Offline Beamer

I wanted other recommendations not my own

Do you not understand this post?

Idiot.

Offline OakTree

I wanted other recommendations not my own

Do you not understand this post?

It’s a bit pointless recommending individual girls to someone unless you specifically know what they like. That’s why there’s the review board. You can peruse at your leisure until you find something that’s close to what you want. Then by all means ask if anyone has further or more in-depth info. To be honest I wouldn’t know where to start with you anyway, to go from Lexi Ryder to sexymazza is odd to say the least.

Good luck in your quest and I look forward to your review after.

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just go into the detailed search and go to the specific words box.
Within 30 miles / 1 hour Of Burnley , there are 30 pages