External Link/Members OnlyWith a sore back, I was in the mood for a decent massage with a bit of fun on top. I spotted this lady and gave her a call. I nearly gave up, because twice I called, with no answer, before she texted back to ask what I wanted. I told her I wanted her to answer her damn phone, which she then did. Arranged to go to a flat off Holburn Street. The flat was tidy-ish, a bit cold and as dark as a coal mine. I stuck the light on, and she got a bit stroppy and put it off again. She was ranting away about her flatmate, and this was getting on my nerves, so I asked if she was going to settle down, or I would just leave. It turned out the apparently short, big-titted flatmate had taken my call and not told my girl until five minutes before I got there, leaving my girl to leap in the shower and dress hurriedly for me, hence the agitation. It seems an argument was still in progress when I got there. However, my girl settled down, stripped off, got the oil out and off we went.
Good massage over all of my back and legs, then I turned over. She stroked my cock nicely for a minute before reaching for a condom. I stopped her, and told her I preferred OWO, and that it was on her profile. She said that would £20 extra. Not on the profile, so NO, I said. We debated this for a minute or two, but in the end, I wanted my cock sucked, so conceded a tenner. Off she went, and by fuck, she can suck a cock. Seriously good head. Strong mouth, strong tongue and excellent technique. I enjoyed this for five to ten minutes, then reached for my own condom, as it seemed time to fuck her. Got the condom on, and she started the oral again. Her mouth was so strong, the condom seemed to not make much difference, so I let her carry on. Before I knew it, the moment of truth had arrived and I finished enormously in her mouth. Outstanding blowjob.
Spent the last twenty minutes massaging my back again, so that was grand.
Were it not for the quality of the blowjob, it would have been a negative for sure. She has a good body with a few extra pounds on, and nice big, heavy boobs. Strong hands, and some good skills with the oil. She sure can whinge though, so thank God her mouth is top class for something else as well! Also, she is NOT 28, and will never see 40 again. I had just fancied a punt, and took a chance and got a good massage and a stunning blowjob. Plenty of gurning for free as well. 😂 On balance, not great VFM, but them’s the breaks, as they say.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only