Author Topic: Cookie-Glamour-girl7 - Sunderland  (Read 1250 times)


1 review(s) for BOOBY-LICIOUS-25 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Lingus10

External Link/Members Only
[Removed by admin] Sunderland
I know I should have known better but I was due to be in Sunderland and saw her advert
Initial contact was good but when I was booking was told she dorsnt do FK it was a mistake on her likes list
Anyway booked for 11 & got the booking confirmed was told I would be given flat details when I set off - emailed her to say was leaving - no reply- emailed again 10 mins after appointment- got a reply her landlord had turned up for some work
I was annoyed and told her - we exchanged a few mails I even apologised for being annoyed
We agreed to reschedule for next day
I arrived at postcode and sent her message - nothing - sent another message 12 mins after appointment time
Got 2 abusive mails after leaving her negative feedback demanding I take it off and that was stalking her
Save you time and money chaps - this one has issues

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
- Privacy of service providers
It is not allowed to post personal info of service providers, such as real names and personal social networking profiles. Phone numbers may be posted in full only if they are published in adverts / profiles. Hotels used by service providers may not be named. General description of incall locations is acceptable, but not specific house numbers or street names or postcodes. Linking porn work is allowed. Modelling work is also allowed depending on circumstance, e.g. face pics showing on both prostitution profile and modelling profile. News items may be posted depending on circumstances (e.g. criminality). Previous working names are never censored, regardless of reasons (see below for more). Objections from service providers to any privacy-related info will need to be raised with Admin for consideration.


Not sure why street names are being added to review titles.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I reported it to admin as it's not in the public domain so shouldn't be posted.

Edit

BTW thanks for the warning OP.

Offline Lingus10

I reported it to admin as it's not in the public domain so shouldn't be posted.

Edit

BTW thanks for the warning OP.
Thank you & apologies for not following rules

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thank you & apologies for not following rules

No probs, sorted now.

Offline cannyangus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 84
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I wonder if this is the same lass that has just appeared on Gracie's girls website, under the name Tierra, the stats look the same.
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by: