External Link/Members Only Met Nikki a couple of weeks ago for an incall price was £130 (yes I know everyone will say too much...).
Comms - meeting arrange using AW messages, mostly she was quick to respond, but due to AW it can sometimes take a while before messages are read and answered.
Her Place - Flat in a block in Newcastle, was fine for the meeting, there is parking nearby but you have to be careful as there are a number of permit only places.
Services - as per her profile, most things except anal (didn't ask) delivered with enthusiasm.
Nikki was wearing gym gear and she has a great body. Firm tits and a great ass. She looked the age quoted and I would say a curvy size 8. Curves in the right places... Had some chat and offered a drink. She had not long been back, but she told me this before the meeting. She is easy to get on with and I think she has a quirky personality. Very sexual and loves to tease. We both whipped off our clothes and I went down on her pussy for some RO. Took a while but she came and she seemed very please. All fresh and a nice pussy too. Her turn for oral on me and she has a very soft mouth and the oral was up there with the better ones I have had. She then popped the condom on and rode me which was fantastic to see her bouncing on top of me with her tits just banging around. She talked dirty all the time which really was a turn on. Flipped her over for some doggy and she took it hard and deep. She kept the dirty talk coming and it wasn't long before I was too.... Filled the mac and happy.
Summary - overall a very enjoyable hour with an attractive girl who does like dirty talk and has a great bod. Will I see Nikki again, I would say so, but I want to sample some other delights before I do !