Author Topic: Nikki Nice Titties - Outcall  (Read 3799 times)


11 review(s) for Nikki Nice Titties  (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Leisa247

External Link/Members Only

Met Nikki over the weekend for an hour outcall at mine, £150 paid and worth every penny.

Comms - meeting arrange at fairly short notice via text, her profile says that she has problems with a signal but this was not the case. Arrived on time.

Services - as per her profile, most things except anal all delivered with enthusiasm.

Nikki arrived wearing gym gear which shows off a slim, toned body with nice matching underwear. I would say her profile is accurate at size 8. She has a gorgeous arse, nice firm tits and long, slim legs. We had a bit of craic, she's easy to get on with and then moved up to the bedroom. Services included nice DFK, good OWO, RO (clean as a whistle and very tasty) which she seemed to enjoy, sex in various positions (Really tight, got very wet and quite focal), she's quite flexible and was happy to be bent around. To finish I wanked over her belly and tits while being encouraged to "cover her in cum". Cleaned up, a bit more craic and off she went.

Summary - overall a very enjoyable hour, she's attractive to look at, open minded and adventurous and has a stunning body. Will I see Nikki again, yes !

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for reviewing, good that you enjoyed it.

She's another one that's over my self imposed maximum, so not for me.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks and pleased you had a good time. I see she's changed her name from Nikki 7871 in the last few days  :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

Many thanks for the review, and very pleased you had a great time.  :thumbsup: Like DM I too have a self imposed limit.  :thumbsdown:

I am very wary of girls who change their name, to me it means they are hiding something.  :scare:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online maxxblue

I'm with DM and S-M here - there are enough decent girls around without having to pay £70/£130.

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks.  Nikki  --- plus whatever her latest suffix is, is certainly cute,  I paid £130 for an incall with her a while back. Higher than I would have liked, but worth it for a one off.  Wouldn't use her again at that price though.



External Link/Members Only

Met Nikki over the weekend for an hour outcall at mine, £150 paid and worth every penny.

Comms - meeting arrange at fairly short notice via text, her profile says that she has problems with a signal but this was not the case. Arrived on time.

Services - as per her profile, most things except anal all delivered with enthusiasm.

Nikki arrived wearing gym gear which shows off a slim, toned body with nice matching underwear. I would say her profile is accurate at size 8. She has a gorgeous arse, nice firm tits and long, slim legs. We had a bit of craic, she's easy to get on with and then moved up to the bedroom. Services included nice DFK, good OWO, RO (clean as a whistle and very tasty) which she seemed to enjoy, sex in various positions (Really tight, got very wet and quite focal), she's quite flexible and was happy to be bent around. To finish I wanked over her belly and tits while being encouraged to "cover her in cum". Cleaned up, a bit more craic and off she went.

Summary - overall a very enjoyable hour, she's attractive to look at, open minded and adventurous and has a stunning body. Will I see Nikki again, yes !

Offline HarryZZ

Slightly off topic, but I always find it amazing that any WG would use a name that refers to a part of their body and then not have that part of her body shown in her pictures. I always suspect that she's having to raise that part's profile because it's not very good.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Slightly off topic, but I always find it amazing that any WG would use a name that refers to a part of their body and then not have that part of her body shown in her pictures. I always suspect that she's having to raise that part's profile because it's not very good.

Look pretty good to me  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

mhalshaw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Slightly off topic, but I always find it amazing that any WG would use a name that refers to a part of their body and then not have that part of her body shown in her pictures. I always suspect that she's having to raise that part's profile because it's not very good.
I know opinions vary , but she has great tits

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Slightly off topic, but I always find it amazing that any WG would use a name that refers to a part of their body and then not have that part of her body shown in her pictures. I always suspect that she's having to raise that part's profile because it's not very good.

I saw her just before Christmas but haven’t had a chance to write a review yet. I can confirm she has mighty fine tits if you like them nicely proportioned, just a handful, like I do.  She has a damn fine lean body as well. The view of her ass when fucking her doggy... fuck me.

Offline CELICA GT

I'm with DM and S-M here - there are enough decent girls around without having to pay £70/£130.
Yip with you all here, as soon as I see the dreaded £70/£130 I don't even look any further at the profile.  :hi:

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I agree £70/ half hour is too much, however on the odd occasion I have paid it when someone has piqued my interest. Alizee was one of those and have seen her twice with no regrets. :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

I saw her just before Christmas but haven’t had a chance to write a review yet. I can confirm she has mighty fine tits if you like them nicely proportioned, just a handful, like I do.  She has a damn fine lean body as well. The view of her ass when fucking her doggy... fuck me.

NOT whilst there's Cats n Dogs on the street, Oscar.............But thanks for the offer............ :P  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major


Look pretty good to me  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

And me, however I've just looked at her Gallery and can't see that photo, is it out of her private collection?

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
And me, however I've just looked at her Gallery and can't see that photo, is it out of her private collection?

 :hi: :hi:

It is Sar @ 60p worth a look  :hi:

Offline Winker121


It is Sar @ 60p worth a look  :hi:
Careful. You'll get in her black books for giving us a free look at her photo which she was wanting us to pay for. She looks great mind. Thanks

Offline Mr Game and Watch

I'm with DM and S-M here - there are enough decent girls around without having to pay £70/£130.

I reckon this is definitely true in terms of service and attitude, but is it true for attractiveness? I saw Nikki for 1hr and she is one of the hottest girls I've fucked. I've only seen 2 girls in Newcastle mind.

Nikki7871

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Ahhhhh thanks guys no black books a promise peace 💋💋💋💋

Offline Leisa247

I saw Nikki for 1hr and she is one of the hottest girls I've fucked.

I agree and great craic as well 👌

mhalshaw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest