Author Topic: Alizee – Glasgow tour  (Read 1064 times)


42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline whiskyfan

External Link/Members Only

Cost:
 
£170 for 1hr. (inc. £30 for anal)

Comms:

Booked through UKE after reading about all her cancellations (every cloud has its silver lining :)), with texts on the day for final instructions. Generally good, though an outfit enquiry was ignored. I think she was fielding a lot of last minute booking requests after her earlier Glasgow difficulties and may have just missed it.

Location:

Very central Hotel. Easy to find and to reach the lifts. Room was fine, nothing special, but fit for purpose and not the reason I was there anyway.

The meet:

Greeted by a smiling Alizee in a robe, with tantalizing glimpses of lingerie and soft skin underneath. Stunning looking girl and certainly in the top five or so that I’ve met. She doesn’t waste time and it was straight into some FK while I still had my coat on. Reluctantly disentangled from her to hand over the cash and take a quick shower, while she lay down on the bed saying “Don’t keep me waiting long Monsieur”. As if I needed any encouragement.
Onto the bed and FK resumed. What little lingerie she had on was quickly dispensed with, followed by OWO, fingering + RO (made all the right noises even with my poor technique). Then onto sex in missionary and cowgirl, before she invited me to “Fuck my French ass”. God is she tight :wacko:. I could feel her ass slowly give way and it took a while before I was fully in. Once in, she did appear to enjoy it and the highlight of the meet was her saying in that sexy accent “Your big Scottish cock feels fantastic in my tight little French ass”. Don’t care if it was true or not, but it certainly did the trick for me. :yahoo: Fucked her in missionary, with her legs back for a while, then changed position for some more anal in doggy. New condom and it was back to her pussy before finishing. I didn’t cum, but that’s not unusual for me and is no reflection on Alizee. Another quick shower to finish and a chat before heading off. Despite the problems she’s had, she remains positive about Glasgow and the possibility of a future Edinburgh tour.

Summary:

Loads already written about this lady and she lives up to the hype. All services delivered with a smile and enthusiasm. Maybe a few occasions where I suspect the moans weren’t entirely genuine, but otherwise hard to fault.