External Link/Members Only Central hotel close to the station, fairly discrete entry
Booked via AW then further coms via txt, arranged for an hour, no issues with the booking.
Cost £150 for the hour, then I decided to splurge for the bum fun at an extra £30 so £180 in total, way more than my usual budget, but once I saw her decided "fuck it why not"
The lady: Mixed race pneumatic fake boobs, she's really rocking the pornstar look, did it for me, hot in a pornstar way. Very chatty and pleasant, lot of dirty talk during.
Arrived in the hotel room, had a quick shower and was straight into it, OWO, little bit of rimming then she asked if I wanted to fuck her arse, bent her over a table facing the mirror and pounded away, I lasted an embarrasingly short time, but hey, felt fucking amazing.
short period of recovery on the bed, playing with her boobs, coaxed life back into me then more OWO and prostate massage, she hit the spot.
I finished up weak at the knees, had another shower and staggered out.
I never felt rushed at any time,
In summary, it was a pricey punt at £180 for the hour, But she was enthusiastic, funny and offered some quality anal, which I've struggled to find at lower price points.