Author Topic: Best time of day  (Read 2734 times)

Gtjohnny

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Is there a best time of the day to punt?
Maybe get in there early before she's tired out, or late evening and hope for a full moon.

Offline andy3009

Depends on the girl, I'd imagine. I prefer around 5pm, before any potential evening appointments

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
Best time is when I am free and up for it.  If I have the day off, 11AM is good.  If not, 5:30PM right after work hits the spot.

Offline snagz

I like to visit early, fingers crossed that is when the girls are at their freshest.  :P

Offline mutts2010

if im visiting the Chinese massage places i go early, i find this is the best time to barter them down on prices when they haven't made any money yet

Online Jamboney

I think the idea of going early to get the best out of a WG is a myth. My personal preference is to punt 1-3pm on a weekend, it's a habit I've got in to which isn't easy to break.

Offline bigboy96

I prefer to go early these days, hopefully they have just showered and are nice and clean. I remember, many years ago, going to a girl around 6pm. I had to wait as there were two guys ahead of me. After an hour my turn came and in I went. After having a good bj and fuck I removed the condom and cum over her tits, which I'd been sucking before. As I dressed she simply wiped my cum off with a tissue and as I left I heard the maid take the next guy in as I walked sown the stairs. 

MaidstoneMilf76

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Is there a best time of the day to punt?
Maybe get in there early before she's tired out, or late evening and hope for a full moon.

Personally speaking Gents I love a morning & early evening meet. My best performance times lol.  :dancegirl:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Personally speaking Gents I love a morning & early evening meet. My best performance times lol.  :dancegirl:
Who cares the question was to punters  :unknown:
Your posts are more suited to UKE which I believe you are already a member of, subtle touting / self promotion on UKP isn't received well  :mad:

Offline pork sword

From midday on for me mainly due to the traveling I have to endure to get to a decent area to punt..

Offline dumbo25

I tend to prefer mornings  :yahoo:, although this is not always possible. Alternatively, I like the 5pm slot just finished work and letting off some steam  :D.

MaidstoneMilf76

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Who cares the question was to punters  :unknown:
Your posts are more suited to UKE which I believe you are already a member of, subtle touting / self promotion on UKP isn't received well  :mad:

Apologies Gents new to this so finding my feet so to speak. Lesson learnt. Thanks for the friendly advice!

Offline Shybloke250

I'm pretty limited as to what times I can get away these days. 9 times out of 10, I end up punting around midday which does seem to suit me well and I'm always up for it at that time.

In saying that though, not too long ago, I did have a few great late evening punts which certainly made for a nice change to my normal habits.
I guess it's good to mix it up now and again if possible.

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I like to punt in the evenings, suits my lifestyle and being the last booking of the day I find that quite a few girls are a lot more generous with their time.

Offline Dipper

Usually the earlier the better for me.


Offline unclepokey

Before Auntie retired a girl's first appt. was always best on grounds of freshness.
Now Auntie is retired the best appt. times are when she's (Auntie's) herself out and about shopping, lunching or visiting rellies.
Uncle Pokey

Offline Arbetare

Always tried to get the first appointment of the day, thinking about the girl being cleaner/less knackered.

Since then I've found my best experiences have been later afternoon through to evening. I'm more relaxed and the girls seem more chilled. On the cleanliness front, any decent girl will be as clean for her last booking as she is for her last.

End of the day though, the best time is when it suits you.

Offline hw189

Personally best time for me is around 3 to 4 pm period.

I think it is pointless trying to think like this and visit one when you think she is likely to be 'fresh' / not busy / tired out. Problem is that those times then become the busiest as every other punter has the same idea. Just go at a time that best suits you. The escort should be managing her own time and hygiene issues herself.

Jvosta

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Been in the afternoon a couple of times thinking they’ll be ‘fresh’ only to be told they just woke up and were still high on cocaine from an all nighter  :unknown:

Health and Fitness

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I prefer to go early these days, hopefully they have just showered and are nice and clean. I remember, many years ago, going to a girl around 6pm. I had to wait as there were two guys ahead of me. After an hour my turn came and in I went. After having a good bj and fuck I removed the condom and cum over her tits, which I'd been sucking before. As I dressed she simply wiped my cum off with a tissue and as I left I heard the maid take the next guy in as I walked sown the stairs.

If I were that next client after you I'd be walking out with absolute disgust. As the customer I expect the service that I pay for to be of decent quality, finding out the escort has merely just wiped off the previous customers semen is revolting and a complete turn off.

If the escort cannot be bothered to have a brief shower before servicing the next customer then that alone should be enough to set off alarm bells for walking away, I want to spend my money on quality, not girls who cannot be bothered to maintain basic hygiene and cleanliness, they are definately not worth seeing in my view.

Offline willie loman

I suppose it depends on when you yourself get up, I am an early riser, 4,5,6, and I like to punt 4 hours after eating, cos I use the blue pill, so around lunchtime suits.

Offline Dipper

If I were that next client after you I'd be walking out with absolute disgust. As the customer I expect the service that I pay for to be of decent quality, finding out the escort has merely just wiped off the previous customers semen is revolting and a complete turn off.

If the escort cannot be bothered to have a brief shower before servicing the next customer then that alone should be enough to set off alarm bells for walking away, I want to spend my money on quality, not girls who cannot be bothered to maintain basic hygiene and cleanliness, they are definately not worth seeing in my view.

But let’s not kid ourselves, as long as we’re humping prossies there’s a fair chance we’ll be in amongst somebody else’s sperm/saliva in some way or another.

Offline Analist

If I could, I'd punt at the start of the day when I'm fresh and not tired or stressed from work. Also, there are studies saying a man's libido is highest in the morning. However, punting in the morning is not the easiest to organize and many WGs don't start until close to lunchtime.
I've had some great punts in the evening and some terrible ones so it's impossible to generalize. A lot depends on your daily habits, whether you are a night owl, and the type of person you are seeing. If they are taking multiple bookings and crowding them together, then it makes sense to book early in the day.

Offline cueball

Go in the morning.... that's when they're still virgins  :sarcastic:

Offline Stalinator

I have found that many WGs are very unreliable in the mornings. Too much prosecco the night before.

It is best to visit in the afternoon in my experience.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
What's the best day of the week to punt?
Looking for opinions & experiences, ta

Is there a best time of the day to punt?
Maybe get in there early before she's tired out, or late evening and hope for a full moon.

Based on your experience, maybe you’d like to ask when’s the best time to have a wank? You’re clearly a fucking wanker expert but as there’s always room for improvement maybe early Sunday morning before your mom gets up would at least spare her the noise of your fevered hand trying to grow hairs.

It’s a miracle you haven’t been banned. Now toddle off and come back in a few years when you’ve had sex.  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 10:20:09 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Stalinator


Offline Home Alone

Getting back on-topic, I'm a late-morning punter for a number of reasons: I'm Cialis-assisted, take the tablet on an empty stomach & then don't eat until after the punt; with one exception, I usually punt a minimum of 25-30 miles from home so, having burnt a few calories off, I'm fairly hungry by the time the punt is over.