Author Topic: Esmehott - Nuru - AdultWork, Gateshead  (Read 4174 times)


15 review(s) for Esmehott (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Reg1nald

External Link/Members Only - 1hr £130

Had been thinking about Nuru for a while and decided Esme was the best bet. Comms we’re good all done through AW

Turned up at lovely flat to be greeted with a nice kiss by a tall gorgeous looking woman dressed in a very nice figure hugging black dress. I had seen some pictures of her on UKE but she is much better in the flesh !

Paperwork sorted and after a bit more kissing to get more acquainted it was into the shower together to get wet for the Nuru. Starting face down on the inflatable bed the gel was applied and Esme used her hands and body to give me a good rub down, the odd flick of the old fella keeping me interested for what was to come

Time to turn over and what a sight her lovely gelled up body is. Nice bit of kissing to re-introduce herself and after a bit more sliding up and down she starts with OWO and with that gorgeous pussy being inches from my tongue I start returning the favour, she turns over so I can now give her some RO and with a finger inserted she becomes very responsive

Condom on and we try out various positions, all the time having a great laugh, with my favourite being a sort of spooning position with her putting me in a leg lock to stop me sliding away. During all of this she’s got a wicked smile on her face and a little giggle that’s just a joy

Bit of gel applied to me tadger and she finishes me off by hand

Anybody considering Nuru I say go for it, it’s a bit more expensive than your normal punt but what an experience, one that I’m pleased I finally went for and I don’t think I could have picked anybody better to deliver it

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, worth the bit extra for the Nuru in my opinion.

Offline Reg1nald

Totally agree, lots of fun and horny as hell at the same time, I loved it

Offline Sar-Major

Many thanks for the review on Esme and the NURU massage. Only managed to see her the once as she doesn't work Wednesdays evenings when I'm down in the Toon.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I would love a second shot at "Taking her Breath Away"   :wackogirl: with my "Special Position".  :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Philbiao1

Thanks for the review OP.

I've always been interested in nuru but the extra cost has always put me off - though I do understand that the gel ain't cheap. Having read your review, I think it's probably time for me to delve into this, and with Esmehott guiding me into this grave new world.  :D

Offline jake

Thanks for the review OP.

I've always been interested in nuru but the extra cost has always put me off - though I do understand that the gel ain't cheap. Having read your review, I think it's probably time for me to delve into this, and with Esmehott guiding me into this grave new world.  :D
Sitting freezing waiting for match to start thought I would give my view .Definitely worth the extra money ,the view you get when she is on top will stay with you long time .you shower together before you start then at end of session ,I think I was hard the hole time .Esme definitely one of top girls around at minute can’t wait till next time I see her . Hope this helps with your decision .

Offline Reg1nald

Many thanks for the review on Esme and the NURU massage. Only managed to see her the once as she doesn't work Wednesdays evenings when I'm down in the Toon.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I would love a second shot at "Taking her Breath Away"   :wackogirl: with my "Special Position".  :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

 :hi: :hi:
I thought she was breathing funny when I saw her now I know why 😂😂

Offline Philbiao1

Sitting freezing waiting for match to start thought I would give my view .Definitely worth the extra money ,the view you get when she is on top will stay with you long time .you shower together before you start then at end of session ,I think I was hard the hole time .Esme definitely one of top girls around at minute can’t wait till next time I see her . Hope this helps with your decision .

Sod it, you've all twisted my arm. As soon as my bonus comes in I'm all over this.  :D

Also, just realised I wrote "grave new world" damn autocorrect.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 09:43:53 pm by Philbiao1 »

Offline Shearer1955


Also, just realised I wrote "grave new world" damn autocorrect.  :unknown:

Sounds like you don't expect to survive this punt  :scare:

Offline Philbiao1

Sounds like you don't expect to survive this punt  :scare:

I've just been on pornhub watching nuru videos and I am sold! It looks erotic as hell.  :D

Offline Shearer1955

I've just been on pornhub watching nuru videos and I am sold! It looks erotic as hell.  :D

Must admit the others who have experienced it are selling it well
Might have to try it myself  :thumbsup:

Offline oldrockingchair

I've just been on pornhub watching nuru videos and I am sold! It looks erotic as hell.  :D

I am gonna make it a birthday treat for myself, it looks awesome..

Offline Captain Fuzzyduck

Sod it, you've all twisted my arm. As soon as my bonus comes in I'm all over this.  :D
Go for it man - you won't regret it.  :thumbsup:

 I made a 120 mile round trip to have a nuru session with Esme / Jess in September,  and she was lovely and also terrific fun.

(Sorry I haven't been doing reviews lately.)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 08:36:39 pm by Captain Fuzzyduck »

NEGaz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Sar-Major

Sounds like you don't expect to survive this punt  :scare:

Philboy, Just keep taking the "Heart Tablets" and you'll be OK.......................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:


 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

I am gonna make it a birthday treat for myself, it looks awesome..

I'd just love to get our "Diaries" to match up so I could give her a good "Rodgering".................. :P :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac