Author Topic: 1910 thai massage Altrincham  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Liam187

First time I’ve tried here , heard some good things, so I’d thought I’d give it a go.
Location: on the high street really busy area especially this time of year. But shop looks more like a flower shop. Has cash machine next door. Went to that then head down straight in.
Asked woman for massage 1 hour paid £40. Then down stairs into small room.
Thai lady around 5/6. Slim mid 30s .
Massage not bad , not the best not the worse. Half hour in asked if I wanted HE paid 20.
Turned over and she began. Let me lift up her skirt and feel arse. Went for tits was a no go. And wouldnt let me in her thong as she said she was on. Eventually finished cleaned up and out the door.
Suppose it was ok . Felt little disappointed as led to believe more was on offer. Maybe I got the wrong woman as there are 3 working there. Will I return maybe if I’m area but wouldn’t go out my way

Offline Beamer

What was her name? Sound's like Mary? Did she have decent tits?
I normally see Kelly - she fucks any way you want. See my review.

Offline Liam187

Not sure never asked here name had gingerish long hair. She was the girl on reception. Don’t get me wrong was not very person. And never seen her tits wouldn’t let me feel

Offline Liam187


Offline Beamer

Never seen anyone of that description.
It's an odd frontage isn't it? Not like a typical massage shop.

JamesXo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Gingerish hair means it was definitely Mary!  Ive done up skirt before but she blocked my hands on her boobs too!

Offline Liam187

No when I walked in the woman who did the massage was making flower arrangements . Does just look like a flower shop, makes it a bit easier walking out on a busy road

Offline Liam187

Ye skirt went up tights came down felt her arse but no fingers said she was on lol

Offline Beamer

Gingerish hair means it was definitely Mary!  Ive done up skirt before but she blocked my hands on her boobs too!

Review????