Author Topic: Sofiaa Marie.... Pink Ladies Escort Agency ... Gateshead  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Gaz Loz

This is a first time review from a not experienced punter so be gentle with me.

I seen someone asked about reviews for Sofiaa so I looked at her picture and profile and thought why not.
The meet was for 1 hr at £100 in a house in Gateshead with on street parking. I felt safe parking and just blended in to the street scene. The house was a street house and if you like the flash apartments some girls use then this is very different.
The communication was via the agency who gave me directions and I rang for the number when I arrived. The place was easy to find on sat nav and Sofiaa was ready on time.
She greeted me at the door with a big smile and was wearing a nice set of lingerie with a bodice that showed off her ample charms. Facially she was attractive and her profile age of 27 is about right. Her body is as described in the pictures.
I was Lead in to the bedroom where the paperwork was taken care of  and she asked me to remove my clothes while she did the same. We sat on the bed and she told me everything was covered and no anal apart from that everything seemed to be on offer.
We started with some light kissing which was nice and sensual not full on DFK but not just a peck on the lips either. There was lots of mutual touching whereby I being a boob man was in my element. On with the rubber and some slow soft oral followed, after approx 5 mins Sofiaa said should she continue or shall we try something else. I was so relaxed I let her continue for a while longer. We then moved to girl on top where Sofiaa got to work on me, and boy did she. We then moved to doggy and it was a bit to much for me and round one finished.
We lay on the bed and talked a while and she told me she was from Switzerland this I had no reason not to be believe, she told me she was studying literature and some of the books she talked about where way beyond my comprehension of horror novels and crime fiction.
All the while she very tactile and soon I was ready for round two, which went the same way as round one. She then offered a massage to use up the time I had left, which was more relaxing than deep tissue.
All in all a positive experience. Would I return ? Absolutely. Would I recommend ? If you like what you read here then I have no problem recommending. I do have to say that she did mention it was nice to have someone who is a gentleman, I wouldn't class myself as that but I think because I wasn't rude she put a bit more of an effort in if that makes sense
Like I said first time reviewer I didn't know how to put a link on so hope it helps.
Gaz


Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for your review , I have checked her profile on pink ladies, never used them before. She looks great, no OWO which is a shame but good value, will consider her in the new year  :hi:

Offline Sammee69

Top review. I'm sorely tempted to see either her or Busty Jess in Gateshead this weekend. Seen Busty Jess before, but I do like the look of Sofiaa's boobs. Is she OK with licking/ nipple sucking?