Author Topic: miss_madeleine - Islington - Anyone recognise her  (Read 2683 times)

Offline expeller

miss_madeleine in Islington says she is back after a break. Anyone seen her before?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
She reminds me of a brit porn star who was working out of Brighton area.

She's got a serious surgical scar she's trying to conceal in photo

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline expeller

Yes, the scar is very evident in her photos. Is it the Brighton lady? If so what was your opinion of her?

Offline Illya Kurakin

She does look very familiar. Her is her Twitter page with another pic:
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Some boob work as well, by the looks of it. Looking at the AW feedback: whilst it looks like a genuine punter who has left it, he seems to have a penchant for the bigger girl. She describes herself as a slutty little minx. I'm not sure about the little part.
Intruiging, though.

Offline expeller

Yes to breast work, but reduction, not augmentation.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Yes to breast work, but reduction, not augmentation.

+1
Those are typical scars for a reduction

Offline expeller

Saw her today. No way is she 29, more like 39. Lots of makeup, not my cup of tea. So I declined the appointment and left.

Offline nigel4498

Saw her today. No way is she 29, more like 39. Lots of makeup, not my cup of tea. So I declined the appointment and left.
A review would be appreciated.
It helps punters to know about discrepancies in profiles.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133

Offline pepsicolaboy

I guess business is slow.
External Link/Members Only

I don't really go on their website often but I found this comment on her services odd:

'NO A LEVEL OR UNCOVERED VAGINAL SEX'  :unknown:

Why would they need to even state that?

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
I don't really go on their website often but I found this comment on her services odd:

'NO A LEVEL OR UNCOVERED VAGINAL SEX'  :unknown:

Why would they need to even state that?

Yeah a bit odd. I assumed that she was asked to write a short spiel about what she offers and no-one ay HOD bothered to check it.