Author Topic: Scarlett Masquerades - Stockton  (Read 1679 times)

Offline Laslo

External Link/Members Only

Booked Scarlett through Masquerades , Jade helpful and chatty , had to phone back for apartment number when I arrived . Nice apartment at Stockton riverside think they've just been re done used to be offices.Nice clean apartment.
Scarlet came to the door in sexy basque and stockings looking good, youngish girl about twenty really friendly , cash handed over and onto the bed , beautiful tits got basque off straight away if you like firm healthy larger tits not fake you'll love these , onto foreplay kissing  I was rock hard just looking at her, condom on couldn't help me self  got her into doggy and started pounding her , very responsive girl definitely enjoys what she does ,got her on her back played with her clit and gave her a good fingering she was well away she loves it.
Some more doggy then got her to give me a really hard wank to finish off without condom while looking at those fantastic tits.
Really enjoyed Scarlett no rush and friendly dont think she has been working that long not as experienced as other girls will definitely go back . £60 for half hour .
Shes been with Masquerades for a few months but did change her name for personnel reasons.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 11:59:54 am by Laslo »


Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks for reviewing, looking at her pictures I wouldn't say she was a size 8 as advertised  :unknown: a bit curvier, though she still looks decent  :hi:

northernsky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for reviewing, looking at her pictures I wouldn't say she was a size 8 as advertised  :unknown: a bit curvier, though she still looks decent  :hi:

She's small though, and pretty slim. Size 8 sounds realistic to me

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
She's small though, and pretty slim. Size 8 sounds realistic to me

Have to agree with Alfie, no way is she the same size as say Keeva. Scarlett has to be a 12.

Online FLYING BLUE

Have to agree with Alfie, no way is she the same size as say Keeva. Scarlett has to be a 12.

I would say from my own experience of her, she is definitely size 8-10 body size  but has very large breasts which make her look larger.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I would say from my own experience of her, she is definitely size 8-10 body size  but has very large breasts which make her look larger.

Having not seen her I'll bow to your greater knowledge FB, just when I looked at Keeva's photo and her's  she looks an awful lot bigger from the back. Having said that photos can be deceptive.   :hi:

northernsky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Having not seen her I'll bow to your greater knowledge FB, just when I looked at Keeva's photo and her's  she looks an awful lot bigger from the back. Having said that photos can be deceptive.   :hi:

You'd never imagine the people who'd seen her would know better than the people who haven't  ;)

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
You'd never imagine the people who'd seen her would know better than the people who haven't  ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

Look very different sizes to me, like I said it might just be the camera angle.   :hi:

Online FLYING BLUE

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

Look very different sizes to me, like I said it might just be the camera angle.   :hi:

IMHO the pics of her do her no justice whatsoever :thumbsdown:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
IMHO the pics of her do her no justice whatsoever :thumbsdown:

Totally agree mate, but looking at the comparison she does look bigger which is all I was going on. It might pay her to get some better ones done, who knows how many would be put off by those.   :hi:

Offline Captain Fuzzyduck

Apples and pears my dears!



Both yummy, but pointless to try to compare different body shapes, as they can still wear the same dress size.
I'd say that Scarlett is more of an "apple" shape, and Keeva is somewhere between a pear or spoon and a straight (the classic supermodel) shape.