Author Topic: BustySarahJane - on tour, Bovingdon (nr Hemel)  (Read 1867 times)


5 review(s) for Curvylady-01 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

MrXYZ987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This meeting was in early August, paid 80 for ½ hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms – Ok; called and all arranged for a short while later.  Agreed I’d call when at location.  Text with postcode came through within 30 secs of ending call.

Location – House in residential area within the village.  Park up round the back (no yellow lines or obvious restrictions).  Enter the property via the back gate.  Weather was rubbish when I visited, so no-one out and about, but could be regarded as not that discrete.

Sarah Jane – Is the woman in the photos; she’s short with short black hair, claimed size 14 probably correct, she’s a BBW and that should be clear to anyone from her profile (or online vids available on any of the usual porn websites if you google her name), good sized tits.  Agewise would say early to mid 30s, so claimed age of 31 is within reason to me.

The meet – Met at back door.  Sarah Jane was wearing matching bra & panties with a sheer, see-through silk gown type thing. Peck on cheek, (my) shoes off at the door.

Lead upstairs to bedroom, good view of her big arse following her up the stairs.  Confirmed meet duration and jumped in shower, paperwork sorted on my return.  Onto the bed for kissing and cuddling.

Sarah Jane stroked me to hardness whilst I played with her arse.  Then bra off and her tits dangled in my face for nipple sucking and playing with.  Sarah Jane returned attention to my cock; excellent oral skills, lots of eye contact, spitting, nut juggling, and dirty talk while I fingered her pussy.  I went down on Sarah Jane, she responded well to the attention, lots of grinding herself into my face, continuing RO with fingers, soft whimpering and moaning, building to her “orgasm”.  Back for more OWO whilst I kept fingering her.  Then on with the johnny for sex in mish, banging her hard to get her tits rolling around, then CG (always good to suck and play with a big set of baps in this position).  Feeling my climax building asked her where she wanted it, dismounted, johnny off and she wanked me off to a facial/cum on tits finish.

Chatted about something and nothing whilst I got dressed and on my way a happy and satisfied man.

Would I go back ?  Yes.

MrXYZ987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
An update to track change of SP's name (for those that search by AW name), but still under same AW number.

New working name is CurvySarahJane:  External Link/Members Only