Author Topic: Rosie of Premium - South Shields  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Beefjerky

External Link/Members Only

I had pondered about booking Rosie since she first popped up on Premium. I love the “girl next door type” but Rosie seemed a bit on the heavy side for me as I like my girls petite. However I was swayed after reading The Outsiders review and decided to take the plunge.

The venue was a flat in South Shields. £60 for 30 mins. Plenty of parking on the road and side streets.

I knocked on the door to be let in by Rosie hiding behind the door. Once inside I gave Rosie a peck on the lips and taking a look at her, she was wearing a blouse and knickers and not much else. Rosie looked prettier than I had expected, but she was also bigger than I had expected and I would put her closer to a 14 than the 12 on her profile. She seemed very friendly and chatty and after donation was given and obligatory glass of water received we got down to business.

We started with a bit of kissing standing up as we removed each others clothes. It was nice and soft, not dfk, but still nice. We then climbed onto the bed and Rosie started to give me some OWO which was very shallow and interspersed with a lot of wanking and ball licking. At this point I asked her what she was into, to which she replied “all sorts”. So I asked if she did CIM? No, she didn’t do CIM. Then I asked her if she did anal? No, she didn’t do anal. Okay, these are not really deal breakers for me but she had told The Outsider that they were her likes. I then asked her if she was okay with me sucking her toes as I have an insatiable foot fetish, and thankfully for me she said she was fine with that although she’d not had a foot fetish punter before as she was very new to escorting, apparently only been doing it for a few weeks.

We then had sex in the usual positions, cowgirl, mish, doggy, 69. Then on my request I finished with Rosie giving me OWO while I sucked on her toes. She asked me to warn her when I was about to cum, as she doesn’t do CIM, which I did and she switched to hand relief and wanked me to completion, then a quick clean up and chat before I vacated.

Now I’ve pondered about how to rate this meet. I was going to rate it as neutral, but I think that would be unfair. If I’d never read The Outsiders review, I’d have gone to the punt with an open mind and with no pre conceived expectations. Maybe the moral here is not to expect a WG to give everyone the same service. I’ve been told by a few WGs that they are prepared to do different things with different punters depending on how they feel at the time and whether they find them attractive or not. After all they are not robots.


Online The Outsider

Glad you had a good time despite the "less adventurous" services.  Maybe I put her off!  :scare: Or maybe somebody else did. 

I have seen Rosie again since the meet that I reviewed.  We didn't do either CIM or anal that time, but I didn't actually check if they were still available. 

Offline Beefjerky

She did say that she’d only been doing this for around  four weeks, so maybe you caught her new and keen, whereas punter fatigue may have been setting in by the time I saw her. Or maybe we just didn’t click. Nice enough lass though, just not my type unfortunately, but that’s not her fault, and for those who like the fuller figure they’ll probably have a great time.

clems1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She did say that she’d only been doing this for around  four weeks, so maybe you caught her new and keen, whereas punter fatigue may have been setting in by the time I saw her. Or maybe we just didn’t click. Nice enough lass though, just not my type unfortunately, but that’s not her fault, and for those who like the fuller figure they’ll probably have a great time.

Thanks for the info, I will try to see her maybe next week or so ,as you just said. I quote " just not my type unfortunately, but that’s not her fault, and for those who like the fuller figure they’ll probably have a great time"

I like fuller figure type women . I will report back  once job done .