Author Topic: Eleanor.rose (Covent Garden)  (Read 2304 times)


15 review(s) for Eleanor.Rose (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline HighHeelLover

Thought I'd update a few punts from the year. Sorry for the delay.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Eleanor in august this year. The girl I had arranged bailed on me on the day so needed a back up. Searched for anyone available on the day and Eleanor popped up as available. Sent her a message and she was free to meet later that day.

She had recently returned from living in Oz, searching for her in the net u can find her twitter and profile when she was in oz.

Requested the knee high sock gym look and she replied with she didn't have the exact but something similar which I was fine with.

Turned up at the hotel in Covent Garden. It was her first time touring in London as she from up north. Hotel was easy to find and easy to bypass reception. Room was amazing will defo have to book there someday. Floor to ceiling windows covering 2sides of the room looking directly opposite offices. As much as it is one of my fantasy to have sex against such a big window didn't think it was right at 1pm in the afternoon. Especially since I was her first client in London.

The girl is definitely the one in the photos. Yes professional photos with touch ups but not hiding anything at all. Would say she a larger size 10 boardering onto 12. But she is well in proportion. So no shocks when you do see her. What you see is what you get.

Really friendly girl balances the right amount of chat and action. Like I said before she been escorting in Oz for 2 yrs so she not an amateur. Had a brief chat and she began the action straight away. She was very open to my ideas and move around the room making good use of the mirror and very large office desk.

Brief rest and chat. Was never any dull awkward silences with her. Talk about me and her and out past with escorting. She asked me if I would like her to change into a 2nd outfit as she noticed was read for round two. I looked at the time and I had 10mins left and I said I've only got 10mins will that be enough time??

She replied I don't clock watch if we go over then that's fine if we are having fun.

She changed into stocking and heels for me and round 2 began. More vanilla this time making us of the bed only but still a lot of fun. Good vocal encouragement, you could see she enjoys sex and was having fun.

Really enjoys my time with her. Even though i tend  to go for more sub dom PST meet it was nice to go for a gfe meet every now and then.

Would defo see again if she came to tour London again as she based in Manchester mainly

Online Gentlelovemaking

OP would you say her ass is as good as it looks in the pictures or is she working the angles ?

Offline HighHeelLover

Depends how you look at it really. I'm a leg and ass man myself but I prefer a slender 6/8 bum. If you are wanting a curvier lady then she the one. I would say wrking the angles slightly as she states she a size 10 but I found her to be a larger size 10 but she well in proportion to her height. Was not disappointed at all when she opens the door.